Reviews for Lost and Found
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Damn right you don't let it go! Thanks for writing this!
thosebrooklynboys chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Oh my baby. That's right hon, you belong with that crew, on that ship. Great job author!
Doni chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Romanse chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Nicely done. Your love for the Kirk character comes through loud and clear.
Lizzy Loves Pancakes chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
This amazingly captures Jim's weaknesses and hardships without sacrificing his attitude and strength of character.

It was lovely to read, thank you for posting this.
SemperSomnium chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
M, I like this. It's very well written, and I can almost feel Jim's pain. Wonderful job!
May Eve chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Very nice! Gotta love hurt!Jim.
Calliope's Quill chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
woah... I wish I could leave more of a review, but really. The only things I can think of to describe this is haunting, amazing, and sad.

Geeze, poor Jim. Life really puts him through the wringer, doesn't it?
silverfox chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
-weeps- T.T I adore this story! It was a moving piece, to say the least. Wow.
Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
excellent job dear. I know i'm the last person who has the right to say this but try to lengthen it? i think you can work magic with one two and three if your pull 'em a bit. :D

Lady Merlin
Thedummie2 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Beautiful. Keep writing please.

crism1976 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Thanks for sharing this story. You did a nice job with it. I especially liked the first drabble where his mother left and the third on Tarsus IV.

"Or perhaps it’s not even blame; it’s just that part of him has been changed so thoroughly that she’s a stranger with the title of mother attached." That's such a sad line.

"Frank scares him, but that’s another story. That’s another story entirely." That line just blew me away. I hope that story will show up here!

I look forward to reading more from you.
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Really nice peice, I too am a fan of the five and one stories and this is a very good one, esp for Jim. I thought all the moments were great ones to pick and loved the last one especially and how several of them were like little glimpses from the movie. Good stuff.

Girafe13 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Aw, I loved it! Really great! Your writing is lovely.

With all my love,

tink chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Yeah, I figured I should review this one and tell you that I really liked it as well, really really enjoyed reading it. Do you think you could do a sequel where the crew comes to realize how much they mean to Kirk and decide to be an awesome family for him since he never had one? please please, please? If you do I will actually sign in when I review. Anyway, take care, thanks for writing, and toodles! :)