Reviews for In the Eye of the Beholder
Virgo Galadis chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I'm not really fond of slash, I think Arthur and Merlin's bromance is sweet enough without it, but your story had slash only at the end, so except that part I really-really enjoyed this fic! I love this kind of fic - the missing scenes, the what-did-the-character-thought ones - and you did a great job with this! My favourite line was "So when he said the words "Don't be late", he was really saying 'I trust you with my life'"
Loulou2a chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I love this episode and the end when Arthur don't want to hug merlin. Poor merlin.
You write all the things the episode don't tell us and all the things the character think about what happen. Arthur really cares for Merlin.
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Cute! From the summary I was expecting something a bit different - maybe starting from the non-hug scene but it was good all the same. Thanks!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Lovely tag!
AislinCeivun chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Hahaha, what a perfect coda to the episode! I just LOVED it.

Thank you. :3
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Very good but sad. I wish he would have hugged him. I really love you as an author! You are fantastic! I really hope you keep writing, especially about Merlin! :D (wink wink, nudge nudge)

Person Of A Strange Origin
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
*hops up and down* I was SO disappointed that they didn't hug, but if I put your spin on it then that was the best slash scene ever! Thanks for making that episode more amazing!
Beizanten chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Great story. Arthur willing to defy his father over merlin is a big thing considering arthur loyalty to the king
1FtTall chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
So sweet!
Merthur chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Love it so sweet!

'Merlin cradling Arthur's head more gently than was probably strictly necessary' - I'm so glad someone else noticed that! I thought it was just my over-active slashy imagination! But Merlin does hold Arthur's head SOOO gently and strokes his hair, I just about melt with the sweetness of that scene every time I watch it!
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
loved it!
MerlinStar chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I only ship Merlin/Arthur friendship, so I wasn't keen on the slashy hint at the end, but otherwise I really enjoyed it! :) Nicely written, funny and sweet. :D It goes really well with the episode.
LunaNigra chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Aha, so you too, hein?

I adored the line with Merlin under the bed, and his smile...

And the "almost-hug". Hilarious.

Well, i'm babbling.

Loved your coda!

Lg Luna
beckypinners chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I loved the way you took this plotline and put a twist on the feelings of the characters - in fact there was really nothing I didn't like. I'm really looking forward to an update and am definitely rooting for Merlin and Arthur to get together.

enigma-kar chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Absolutly loved it! You wrote them both so very well. :) Thanks for the great read,

Kar, xx