Reviews for My Naruhina rant!
Shisoukengo chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Thank you for this! I've always rooted for Naruto&Hinata, and though I have admittedly come to like other female pairings for Naruto as well, Hinata has and always will be the frontrunner for me.
Hurricane chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
You see the wonderful thing about prose is that it is open to interpretation. I found whilst reading that you were twisting Naruto's words and making them mean something deeper than what was there, as for being under developed, it is. If NaruHina were to become canon, it will not happen for a long time, because it would be bad writing to put Naruto with someone whom he has not bonded with. In fanfiction the ones that I have read that are NaruHina change her to OC so fast, it doesn't even seem like the same character. For now I am against NaruHina because to me it seems like bad writing, Hinata has no depth to her personality, she is fighting in a war to save mankind and all she can think about is 'this is to protect Naruto-kun' that really annoyed me.
APSH chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
wow... i m a diehard naruhina fan, i say i love naruto and hinata for who they are, bcuz they completely resemble my dual personality which is difficult for me to handle and people often cant understand me, but yes...

I truly believe in their relationship as to why? because even most of the time hinata gets little appearance in the manga, she does it really well apart from sakura *sorry sakura fans* but you have to realize this, she quickly develop her relationship with naruto despite their little time- character development or whatever the excuse may be, it directly boosts up their relationship, that i cant help but to wonder what if hinata was in team 7 and how would that have progressed the story...

if you think it like that, the more reason you have why NH would be better... but i am not debating, its my opinion.. a proof also states that as to why hinata would be a better heroin that sakura? kishi did say that too, because of her background- it influenced her personality and the way she judges someone is incredible, it plays more deeply in her character that is a contrast to sakura's flawless * except for being bullied and saved by Ino, the lack of self confidence, apart from that there is nothing complex to her background, so her's is a normal background was the reason why she completely hated naruto, misunderstood him, fanatic over sasuke...
what i disliked her for is the way she treats naruto, and the way she rivals ino a friend who taught her what self confidence was, trying to snatch away some one else's love interest... But i wont argue with that, kishi wants to make Sakura that way, to show that she was not perfect but she's still a kind n friendly girl, i liked sakura because she doesnt really reject Lee, and show great care and respect towards him, i really admire her for being that. She is a harsh critique but she also has a heart, the way she realizes sasuke's background, how she fight hard for him, they way she think of him that changes over mere fanaticism to love, they she loved him made me admire her, also after knowing well of Naruto's background she tried her best changing the way she acts around Naruto... that was interesting.

She is a character who wasnt perfect, but tries her best to be a good one. Sakura was never a bad character. no. But that doesnt mean she's better than anyone. While Hinata in this context, is more courageous than Sakura is, Hinata's shy personality shows that she is reserved, a girl who is more negative and introverted, takes huge leaps at the every chance she gets to change? isnt that something incredible, to someone who is useless you change to some who is strong, that is not easy for her... she has the courage, strength that sakura lacks, n both needed someone like Ino and Naruto to show them what courage is.

My point is, Kishi made these characters leap into many distances to reach the points they are at now, and i feel he is doing a great job... Some may say Hinata needs a great screen time to develop something between her n Naruto but i dont think so, because each and every time they have a panel in the manga, the major chapter contributes to Hinata's development as a character rapidly than any other character you've seen before, and Naruto acknowledging her and they way he thinks of her considerably changes and makes him warm up with her apart from Sakura. IN the little time given, she makes huge changes, and Naruto increasing his respect towards her is a sign that he accepts her as a great friend, i dont see why that wouldnt change into something more deep like care, affection and love. Despite that, they are very similar to each other, they grow closer and closer despite the distance that draws them apart. Hinata and Naruto are characters i adore because of that... and also a paring i love the most despite obvious reasons, i would always love them no matter what the cannon pairing would be. Thank you for sharing your thoughts here, is something i really love to read!
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This was great and there are even more updates during the war arc, seems like Sakura finally thinks of Naruto only as a friend and Naruto has acknowledged Hinata as an important person when he was the only one to pick up on her disappointed thoughts during their encounter
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Thank you very much( ••) ! But it is not a fanfic. Srry
Anderson chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This was really awesome.

Was it supposed to be a counter fic to why naruhina wont work .

But it made damn more sense than that crap of a fic will ever make.
Jesus chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Cute too bad rants are against the guidelines stupid.
Oghma Infinium chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I'm sorry, I didn't even read this because it's blaspheme. I abhor Naruhina and will not run the risk of getting converted to it by reading this. Plus, I remember reading SOMETHING like this sometime ago... I don't remember when exactly. All I remember is that I read it, then had to wash it all out with Kyuunaru fics... Yep. I really don't think you own this. I could report you, but I think you asked to post this, so I'll refrain. I must now go wash out this bullshit with Narukushi fics. Ja ne.
annoyumous chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
incredible, i read through it all TWICE! im a huge fan of naruhina but did'nt pick up on alot of the points you have i learned loads and i am pleasently shocked :D
ZagZig Not Logged In chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This Rant belongs to Darkhope, for all those wondering. Very nice proof and rant she gave us.
Weird Girl 14 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
ZOMG, THIS IS AWESOME PROOF AND STERF~! !:O :O
uzumakialayinagider chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
very good reasons sakuras confession hinatas reaction should be "take that bitch"
MidnightCreativity chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
You are making me happy! Because I was really disappointed wheb Sakura told naruto she libes him :( Now she wants him when he's finally accepted!
ponchopanda chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I am a Narusaku fan and anyone can boo me all they want for it but I'm currently posting as someone who simply wants to say that your points are well written.

I started out as a pro Naruhina and then after shippuden started I started liking Narusaku. Anyhow, before I get off too far on a tangent, I'd just like to say good job on your manifesto and I hope naruto keeps us both entertained.
Sasuke Rules All of You chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Excellent one shot with some very logical and well thought out arguments for Hinata being the best pairing romantically for Naruto.