Reviews for The Crime of the Century
siddigfan chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
Augghhhh! Why didn't you ever finish this story!
JD2747 chapter 14 . 8/10/2013
GREAT STORY! Shame you never finished it...
Meanxruki chapter 14 . 11/16/2012
oh man y u no update it TTTT this story rocks!
cmcaggia3 chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
nice job! the whole brothers thing was a bit too weird, and some things don't line up, but onsidering you used the fist season alone this is going freaking amaaazing!
cmcaggia3 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
amazing 3 i loved the coffee part. i laughed out loud and my sister just stared. hah
Maya chapter 14 . 8/7/2012
Oh man this is a good story but it ended in a cliff hanger sigh... please write more soon!
PaulaXan chapter 14 . 11/13/2011
Just found this story. I'm really enjoying it. :) Will be watching for more! Thank you!
x.luciole chapter 14 . 10/14/2011
Excellent story! i usually don't like the fanfiction where peter and neal are brothers but you wrote it so good it seems only logic!

I can't wait for the next chapter!
JeanneZ84 chapter 14 . 10/11/2011
When Peter finds out all hell will break loose.

JeanneZ84
True Love Lives Forever chapter 14 . 10/10/2011
Nice chapter. I loved the bickering. I hope you'll update soon...
Roxanacleo chapter 14 . 10/10/2011
Waoo excellent fic! I hadnkt read it, but I was interested when I sawe that it has many reviews... I thought: 'there must be good, if so many have written reviews about it' and it did not let me down! It is so well written, the plot is excellent, and the way you have tied all the knots! Wao: what a great imagination! USA should hire you to write some of the show's chapters! Well, I look forward to seeing how this will end, and how Neal/Peter are gonna react when they find out they are brothers! (Whump,whump,whump! )
Roxanacleo chapter 14 . 10/10/2011
whitecollar18 chapter 14 . 10/10/2011
I love this story it is my favorite by far! I think in a new story you should make Neal be able to play piano & sing really Peter finds that out when Neal has to go undercover at a musical,because someone is targeting a child playing at the something like a ,LOVE the story and I think you are a great writer!
whoaaitsmichele chapter 14 . 10/10/2011
I just re-read this entire story (having forgot the earlier parts) and I love it and the latest chapter! Can't wait for more :)
DiNutso-4-DiNozzo chapter 14 . 10/10/2011
Awesome! Cant wait for more! :)