Reviews for Past Demons
ForgottenDreamer98 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
This is one of the best endings I've ever read :) and the greeting card bit was also really good :) I loved it!

-Ace
Blessed24 7 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Good grief, Jim. Make me sob much?

This didn't *actually* make me cry, but if I cried because of media influences, I would have cried at this. T.T
LoveandScience chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
hehe, i love the greeting card suggestion at the end. that would be totally awesome if i got one saying that.

great fic, thanks.
GB Freak1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Don't know if I reviewed this all ready. I love it so much I wanted to be sure I did. I adore this piece!
Doni chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
So sad and so touching. Lovely.
rayrae118 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
that is, without a doubt, one of the best endings to a story i've read! this is so great, i love painful past stories!
Romanse chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
What a shame that your muses didn't show you how this is a great foundation for a much longer, angsty tale. I think you are fully capabel of telling one and this would have been a rockin' one to do.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
This is a good variant of the abused!Kirk trope. Well done.
xoJaymexo chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
ohhhhhh i loved this. this really made me so happy (yes, im aware that is ironic) but it did! because even though it was sad, bones and jim are so sweet, and i just loooooooooved the idea of chekov kicking frank in the...ahem. yes. well, i basically loved the whole thing. it was better than i imagined anything like this. :) great job, and i would love to read more of this kind of thing from you... hint hint ;)
LyricsArePoetry chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
OMG that was horrible. I mean, it was amazingly written and a good story, but it was horrible. Poor Jim, I just wanted to hug him D:
If Only I Were A Slinky chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
-kills Frank- THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR MESSING WITH KIRK.

::gains control::

AW. Bones really does care/love for Jim! I love protective!Bones the most hehe its so cute. Kirk/Bones, FTW.

Keep writing, I love it.
Lizzy Loves Pancakes chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Thank you thank you thank you for posting this. It is true that Jim gets hurt emotionally/physically by Frank in a lot of stories, but I like this one because it is slightly different. Jim is strong, despite his past weakness, and Bones is there for him.

Loved the second half, and the McKirk moment surprised me, in a good way.
Cori Rain chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Even better, maybe Scotty gave Frank to the Klingons like he gave them the tribbles in TOS.
FritzlerKiss chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I love how light and easy the humor was at the end.

It's like a fluff-angst icecream sandwich, with angst and emotions in the middle and light fluffy lovely stuff on either side.
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
This almost made me cry. Frank is such an ass hole, but I really never thought he would have been abusive to Jim. I guess it fits into the new reality, doesn't it?

Fern Rose