Reviews for Now I Can See Your Pain
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I really enjoyed reading this, thank you for writing it. :D
Mystic Shadow Demon chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Yes. Yes! YES! Finally! Someone who gets it! Oh my gosh, you do not know how long I've been wanting to write something like this! There was just so much cliches about good guys being good and bad guys being bad. I was nearly about to go insane and was desperately searching for something like this. Then there was absolutely none, so I gave up. I was actually going to write it myself until I've stumbled upon this. Now I see no reason to.

You. Are. Amazing. You are one of the very few people that I know of to think about it like this. More people really need to see it this way. And I think you have opened up many readers' eyes with this one-shot of yours.

I wanna comment on your writing for a bit. It's really good and flows smoothly. It also uses -gasp- complete sentences! You also captured the emotion and atmosphere in this perfectly. I like the way you dive into the situation at hand and just get into Temari's thinking process right from the start, making the reader think and then elaborating more on it afterwards. I also love the originality of this idea. So kudos to you for that.

There's just a teensy bit wrong with your fanfic that separates it from being perfect. Your grammar, you need to work on that a bit more but other than that you're fine. In fact, you have much better grammar than most people on here anyway.

I have to say, this is a very interesting pairing. Seems interesting that fanfics with HidanxTemari often have Hidan teaching Temari a lesson or moral, and the readers/fans are shocked that Hidan actually has a brain. Well, I'm not sure in general but I've only read three HidanxTemari fanfics in my whole life so I can't be too sure about that.

...Wow this is a long review. Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for writing this one-shot! It was brilliant and so are you.
Rein Mikazuki chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Wow. Hidan made a really good point there O.o It's weird to see evidence that he thinks sometimes XD But anyways he's right. Killing for whatever reason is still killing, justice is just one person's perspective. And the people who die always think it's unjustified...Great story btw :D
movom chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This is so fuckin' true x]

Btw. i like this Fanfic ;)

And the last Part was awesome!
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
That was really good. Especially loved the ending, with Hidan's last line. Gotsta love HidaTema!

Nicely done!
Brotmesseresser chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Wow this was really great.

because :1. I really like this pairing

2. Your writing style is good
sleepyseagull chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Oh meh Gawd! I loves it w

And I like Hollywood Undead two :3
Gaaras1Girl chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Well I found it! Lol this was cool, though I'm more partial to Temari/Sasori I don't know why. I just read a Gaara/oc fic a while back with this pairing in it and though it was good! Glad to see you writing again! It's been what a WHOLE two days since you posted! Lol Just pulling you chain love, this was good!
zertions chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
okay i clicked on this for shits and giggles but i LOVED this! you are such an amazing writer! and i always loved hidan paired with anyone...except maybe kisame...its just wrong *shudders*