Reviews for Facebook Love
fifiswims chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
so sweet 3
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Loved the part at the end the most!
Juliet'lovestory chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
YAH! I was grinning the whole story! awwwwwwwwwwww! Facebook! I love these two! They are perfect for eachother! I laughed so hard when he called her for weapons! It was mental, and I couldnt hide a smile when Ga Eul entered his facebook page just to see his status, it was lovely!
SQUISHPIE chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This was hilarious! And overly cutee! 33

I think this has to be one of the most creative/tech savy SoEulmates story ever!
writeratheart905 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Very cute _
PaperPen chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
! I laughed my butt off when I read this...this is so true though, I can totally imagine Yi Jeong not knowing what Facebook is and then getting addicted to it :)
GoogleCabbage chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Chu Ga Eul became a fan of Kim Bum

More Yi Jung getting jealous of himself (that punk), it's too adorable for words
pers3as chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
i love it! this is really going to my favorite list! thank you for sharing!
KisstheRain14 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010

Doesn't look a thing like him, his ass. - that line made me crack up for some weird reason... XD

"Hello, this is So Yi Jeong. Yes, that So Yi Jeong. I wanted to talk to the creator of your program, Facebook. I'm going to ask him why the hell he didn't put a dislike button."

And awwww. That's a cute way of apologizing.

... How come everything happens on FB? LOL I have one too, and it seems that a whole lot of drama and whatever always happens on FB... O.o
FrogBin chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Aaaawh. A jealous Yi Jung is sooo cute :P
Elizabeth Lemmont chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
hahahaha I laughed so hard with this XD

cool! cute!

I wonder if it's kinda like that with Bummie and Unnie at cy world XD ok ok, I got out of the topic

nice! thnx for sharing it!
lazy.flower chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
(clicks 'like' button)

this was cute (:

and it figures that woo bin wouldn't lend him guns in mafia wars... hahaha -_-

cute story!
babyviolin chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
That's very cute! Loved how Woo Bin teased him.
sweetheartbreaker chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
love yah facebook! )

and does Kim Bum have to look bad vs Yi Jung? I think he is cuter than Yi Jung...) hahaha
McStuffings chapter 1 . 11/9/2009