Reviews for Say goodbye hello
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Nice! It's sad though that there's no more continuation to it.
Twenty-six Whitewave chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
After reading your fic, I'm having second thoughts about my Natsuki & Shizuru toy collection. Is it really possible they're alive & could see everything I do inside my room? Is Shizuru jealous of me when I pay lots of attention to my Natsuki figurine? Or maybe I should talk to them now? Spend more quality time with them, maybe? Make them realize they are VERY important to me? These are the questions that plagued me after reading your story...

...kidding aside, this is a very good read. Kinda reminds me of Toy Story movie. But, of course, your story has more depth in it. Plus! It's ShizNat. Anyway, thanks for writing awesome stories. You're an inspiration.
clemie the frenshy chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Brilliant and full of emotions story... May Natsuki is a picure more than a doll? A old memorie (of a love story of course) with the glasse of is frame' broken and with life?
timesnewamerican chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Hmm... a rather abstract story, but full of different emotions. I like how the story can be taken in many different ways: is Natsuki a doll, a human, a ghost? Why is she so devoted to Shizuru, despite what she's done and is doing? Why do they both seem rather conflicted?

The tone and mood seem very haunting, and the metaphors are very deep and fitting.

It's a very good read, and I'm always in the mood for something like this. Until next time,
lilnutcase chapter 1 . 12/11/2009

such a strange comfort for me on a night like this. strange, like i said. haha. i kinda liked it(: sorry if it's not exactly valuable/helpful feedback ahahah. but hey, i promised reviews so here's the first. haha. i got attracted to the title:P i'll go read more noww(:
Atra Ventus chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
i think she's a china doll maybe.

i am very confused. :D

i liked it though! perhaps you would be willing to explain it to me a bit? :)
dsaANON chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
ok i no SOME1 was a doll in this fic... well at least im about 98% sure... but i dnt no who? in my head it's natuski whos the doll, cos i just cnt imagine natsuki buying them myself...

but anyways it was a nice oneshot, bittersweet and ambiguous, thnx for the fic
kae chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
im kinda confussed. is natuski human ? anyway i READY like this! hope u continue this!
K-promises-fall chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Uh... ok. At first I thought, ok, is Natsuki a ghost or something? Then I got more and more convinced that she was a ghost. But then it started not making sense and I thought, is she a book, some type of journal or something? And I still think its possible even now that she's a book... though she might be some other object.

But none of that really matters.

Sometimes its good to read stories that you can't fully understand. And in not being understandable, different people can interpret it whichever way they want.

And even if you didn't mean for it to be like that I'm gonna think about it like that anyway... unless, of course, you want to explain what you wrote. I'm all ears.

Well, other than that. Yes it was relatively short. But it was still a nice read. I'm actually glad it isn't longer. Then I wouldn't have been able to finish it, since I'm kinda of rushing to leave...

But yea, that's my review.

Until the next update, whether new chapter or new story.

il0vesunfl0wers chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
How sad. ( My assumption is that Natsuki is a doll. I wonder who the other was. My guess is it was a real person, who maybe even looked like Natsuki, who knows. Maybe Shizuru longed for someone who looked like her doll, and in the end they got each other, hence the doll was forgotten. Aww.
Chloe chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
君だけほしい。 君に愛されてほしい。 君を愛しているから...
Salnar chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Wow... That's tragedy for a doll.
MyPennamehasbeentaken chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
How sad :'( Heartbreaking, even if natsuki is not human.

Sure, this one-shot is short (as for you, lol), but contains a lot of various emotions, thanks :)
Ume sama chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
What a heart broken fic. I understood the confusion too, of longing yet not being able to hold or touch. Great job.
Urooj chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
It was an abrupt ending. Well written as always, but it didn't have a lot of interactions like your other stories normally do. But it's to be expected, since Natsuki is some sort of unanimated object.

Good job, can't wait until your next update.