Reviews for Time MixUp
Foxy Engineer chapter 33 . 7/25
I loved it and wish I would have read it sooner. I'm going to pretend it ended without the jump back.
VinniVVicci chapter 4 . 7/24
'Please don't bring out the visuals like Ero-senin did'
What is wrong with this statement
VinniVVicci chapter 3 . 7/24
XD
VinniVVicci chapter 1 . 7/24
the first part is funny
ncalkins chapter 16 . 7/19
I kind of want Sasuke to find out that Naruto's an "Uchiha" and become protective of him. XD
Zera Silver chapter 6 . 7/17
Iruka has no fear or limitations where Naruto is concerned. I love it. Tenzo has the wors luck. Tsunade hunting is a rather dangerous sport it would seem.
Zera Silver chapter 5 . 7/17
Iruka: Truely a force to be reckoned with. Poor Kakashi is right to be wary of him.
Sasuke chapter 19 . 7/14
Hahahahah Sasuke is a fruit cake. Awesome!
I actually dislike the Uchiha funeral tradition thing. It's more random and strange than actually funny. Other than that and the fact that you kinda skipped the whole 'oh he's also a timetraveler' reaction bit this story is pretty good. Not as great as some of your other stories but still a pretty decent crack fic.
Hahahahahah oh my god. The poor rabbit!
I just dropped by to say that the picture for this story is actually pretty hilarious, especially when paired with the summary. I have a feeling this is gonna be good.
Have you tried checking your grammar? Sometimes, I'm not sure who your talking about. Name the people. Also, you us repeated words too much, try to lower it.
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 33 . 7/1
sequel warning in the summery or first chapter.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 13 . 6/21
'Pack from the Future', you went there!? I knew your humor was of the low variety, but BAD puns?! Sigh, it's still a great story. ..
Um chapter 21 . 5/25
I find it strange that Ibiki doesn't bother to mention Naruto by his test number and just goes out and says his name.I know they have history together but the other proctors and test-takers would have Question marks over their heads, especially if they also noticed the smirk from Naruto before he killed Kabuto.
2,108 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »