Reviews for Time MixUp
Queen Arla chapter 8 . 4/15
Actually, according to your story, Naruto smelled the alcohol on Sasuke. While I agree that two teammates would be closer than a mentor and his student, Kakashi has been noted to have a superior sense of smell when compared to an average Jonin. Therefore, Kakashi should have noticed the lingering scent on Sasuke. Perhaps he did not want anything to do with Sasuke, which is why he disregarded any observations about the boy.
Deep in the Night chapter 33 . 4/1
LOL. Sasuke just-he just-HA! I am so reading the sequel. xD
Deep in the Night chapter 31 . 4/1
Mmm... Stir fry...
Deep in the Night chapter 19 . 3/30
YES! You just made my day.
Deep in the Night chapter 7 . 3/30
Those bastards!
Deep in the Night chapter 9 . 3/30
Oh, for the love of Cheese! Come ON!
Deidaraslefthand chapter 3 . 3/29
All I can see is an eye! Lol!
Deep in the Night chapter 6 . 3/27
Holy crap, Iruka! How do trust anyone?!
Deep in the Night chapter 5 . 3/26
I love all the convenient excuses and LMAO! Iruka's suspicions killed me. Or it sounded like it did, at least... Laughing when your sick apparently makes you sound like a plague victim.
Deep in the Night chapter 4 . 3/26
Not the visuals! xD Forgot to mention it in my last review, but, I absolutely love the origin of the orange jumpsuit. That was a stroke of genius.
Deep in the Night chapter 3 . 3/26
Gees, I can't decide if I should be laughing like a nut or crying. "If I hadn't of dropped the eraser on his head..." Good grief! (I decided to laugh. I am now receiving weird looks.)
AmazingAnimeAmulet chapter 28 . 3/23
As soon as I read the title of the chapter...
Anonymous Person chapter 25 . 3/21
I swear, by the end of this half the people in Konoha will probably have been admitted into a mental asylum for one reason or another.
Anonymous Person chapter 22 . 3/21
I wonder if Temari and Kankuro will ever learn that Gaara now has the mentality of his Kazekage self.
Anonymous Person chapter 19 . 3/21
Ya know, I'm starting to see why even Sasuke might actually figure some benefits out of pranking. After all, there are some pretty dang valid points, how in the world did he haul enough paint up the Hokage monument to paint it in the first place?
2,138 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »