Reviews for Time MixUp
Cat Avatar for the DCG chapter 20 . 5/9
Y'know, I'm sure the "knitting" is a running joke, but that I thought was: "Damn, that is a useful skill to have." When I was a young'n I refused to learn any domestic skills because I thought they were sexist. The MAN tryin' to keep me down. Then I grew up, moved out, and had realized I had no idea how to cook a meal, or sew on a button, or even wash my colors and my whites. sigh Darning socks? Or sweaters? I have trouble conceiving of the limit of how useful that would be to know.

On topic, and I know this was years ago, and you probably don't even check ffnet anymore, but thanks for writing. I'm having fun reading it.
kanazak chapter 10 . 5/8
Sticking things up people's butts? o.O

... /snickers at imagining Kushina doing that.

...wait... didn't Naruto do that to Gaara? Shove an explosive kunai up his butt? Hahahaha.
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 26 . 4/14
Naruto's Therapy no Jutsu at work, I see... :D
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 23 . 4/14
Assbow...?
...Assbow...
Ass. Bow.

I can't.
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 21 . 4/14
It was an absolutely ridiculous way for Kabuto to die, of course... but I hate that sonofabitch so much I just don't care. :)
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 15 . 4/14
Well... um... This just got really weird, really fast. O_O
knightessjg chapter 32 . 3/28
*snicker* The second read through is just as fun as the first.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 33 . 3/27
I admit, the ending really confuses me. xD That's... a lot of time travel... xD

But I loved the rest of it! Hilarious and awesome. :3 hehehehe

Neat fic! :D
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 31 . 3/27
..Hahaha! The omake... O.o xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 28 . 3/26
OH MY GODS! OH MY GODS! AHHH! OH MY GODS!
SERIOUSLY YOU"RE GOING TO GIVE ME HEARTBURN OR SOMETHING I"M LAUGHING SO HARD AND I DON"T EVEN THINK IT"S RELATED (is it?)!
AHH!
xD XD
This chapter!
PERFECTION!.!
AHAHAHA! Itachi! Ahahahahaha! Oh, man. *gasp wheeze.*
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 25 . 3/26
PFWAHAHAHAA! This story is killing me! Killing me! Death by laughter! Ahhhhhhh! xD xD xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 22 . 3/26
Oh nooooooooo, Gaara forgot his pills!? xD xD xD AhhH! ...But I almost feel sorry for Orochimaru now... he's sooo screwed... xD xD
ArcanePracti-Cat chapter 21 . 3/26
And ahhh... poor Ibiki! xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 21 . 3/26
...AHAHA! he... puked on orochimaru!? xD Bet he's SO pissed! And... Kabuto... xD O.o xD
Ah, man...
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 19 . 3/26
...! AIYAAA!

Wait, is he from the same timeline as Naruto, or a separate one like the others all are?
xD Ahh, this is going to get even more interesting! xD
2,048 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »