Reviews for Time MixUp
Habu2010 chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
good chapter.
show.me.the.stars chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
Aww, poor Kakashi!

Gosh, Naruto-throwing paintballs at your sensei is so mean!

Haha, I could imagine his priceless expression but-it'd be so frickin' funny. XD

And Kakashi-wow, how sadistic! Haha, torturing Sasuke by using a variety of different means...the cherry tomato torture was the best-go Kakashi!

I wonder how long it's gonna take Tenzo to find Tsunade and convince her to come home-it's not like Tenzo has Naruto's Therapy Jutsu and a few words will convince her to come back!

Looking forward to the next one! :D
Tama Saga chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
This is...really good. Keep up the good work!
FluxBlade chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
This is going to be interesting, I can so see Naruto believing that the eraser caused the problems. It will be interesting to see how Jiraiya and Kakashi interact. Poor Sasuke, he has no idea how he has alienated Kakashi yet. I wonder how Kakashi will act towards Sakura.

I also suspect the fact that they aren't going to think about time travel for a bit, since for most of them, they aren't going to expect others to try it. Especially the same technique.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Firefly-chan chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
I really love this story so far! Poor Naruto thinking the eraser was the reason Kakashi didn't like him! And i love how Kakashi is acting, i can't wait to see what happens when Jiraiya gets to town! Please get more out soon!
Sanz0girl chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I love the whole time travel, goes back in time stories. and this is definitely different. Love the concept on how the each of them all goes back in time, none aware of the other. Can't wait to find out / read about when each of them will know about each other. Awesome!
green-road chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
Wow! I was amazed by this story! It was very different from usually "Naruto goes back to past." It had three of Naruto's teachers with alternative future going to past...that really different! Usually it is just one person or group of people going to past together or against each other...but never separately at the same time! I can't wait to see what happens next! Oh, side note I find that story is very hilarious...it had me giggle like a mad man...not good thing to do when your family questions your sanity...
JayceeRising chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I've never seen this before... And so far, it's awesome! I like it.
Loatroll chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
Highly amusing! :D I loved Tenzou's way of getting some free time for getting the necklace. I wonder how long it'll take for them to realize they are in a similar situation? (A rather long time I'd guess ;-P life for regular people tends to be full of misunderstandings, just think how many there could be for ninjas? :D)

Looking forward to more, thanks for the read.
uzumaki misaki chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
hmm interesting...i was just reading another time travel fic about team 7 going back. the way that you've done yours is totally different and i like it. keep up the good work. ja ne!
show.me.the.stars chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
Gosh, and this story hasn't gotten any reviews yet?

Why the heck not?

Haha, from what I've read so far this story looks frickin' awesome!

I love the idea that they're all going to protect Naruto in some way or another-gosh, I'd be feeling pretty overwhelmed if I were Naruto! It's interesting as well that they're all from different dimensions of sorts, will they all realise that they're timetravellers eventually?

I'm really looking forward to seeing where this goes next-so until then! :D
2,441 | « Prev Page 1 .. 153 160 161 162 163