Reviews for He's What Gets Me Through
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I like it. You have drawn their relationship very well, and given it depth. Congratulations.
Flinch
GotCinnamonPunkC13 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I was so scared this was going to be a sad story, but it wasnt :D Thank you for that -.-;

Wonderful, it makes me a bit jelly tho xD
gngrlvr1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
awwwwww! That was so sweet! I've got tears in my eyes! The way you describe Remus' love for Sirius is just so amazing! You're brilliant!
LyssaLaughable chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
This. Was. Absolutely. Fantastic.

That is what I have to say about that xD It's really gorgeous and I loved it a lot 3

It made me all happy and I was all giddy after reading it 333

gah! 3

LyssaLaughable xD
stoddard t. dempsey chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
oh, this was beautiful.

(beautiful should be in bold and italics, because this story was that amazing).

can you like, marry me, now?
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
This is so cute! I love it, and very much agree with that pairing! It's really really good, very sweet and very realistic. What else can I say? It's fantastic!

CKC :)
aaaaa chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
this really good! you get the emotions just right, and Remus has just the right voice, if you know what I mean. great job!
angelinadirtytrenchcoat chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
This is GREAT
ShatteredHeart-BlueSapphire chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Two words dear lady: utterly amazing! ]
gggggggggg chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
cool but what's the point?
JustSitBackAndWatch chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Wow. Just ... wow.

This is utterly amazing and I can't even put to words how much I love it ('A lot' doesn't even begin to cover it, by the way). The description is fantastic and the vocabulary is brilliant. The structure and the storyline is amazing. Merlin, I love it SO. DAMN. MUCH.

Favouriting it, without a doubt!
xoPinkSugarox chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Oh, this is BEAUTIFUL!

I just... I'm knocked speechless.

Remus' description of Sirius is just so beautiful. You can feel the love in it. I love how you describe Sirius at the end and how Remus only feels him instead of the moon.

I just... I can't even say anything. I love it. I love it. Amazing. Amazing. :)
Bottlebrush chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Yes, I like this very much. It’s a beautiful description of Sirius as seen through the eyes of love – Remus’s eyes. There are a few mistakes which I think are because of writing quickly and not checking it thoroughly – “pray” should be “prayer”, “Avada Kedavra” spelled wrongly, “as we sit together in the common room together,” – a together too many. But these are things experience will put right. Your vision of the characters, especially Sirius, is excellent and I hope you will write more.
sierra's scarlet chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
nice job... you wrote a great first person. yay fluff
InThisMasqueradeOfStars chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
THIS IS YOUR FIRST STORY? Good lord, its hundreds of times better than anything I could write. Im having trouble believing its your first story. Its fantastic, exactly how I think of Remus and Sirius.