Reviews for Into the Dark
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
If you'll excuse me, I think I need to go write Uther being beaten about the head with large, heavy objects now.
BookWormVicky chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Oh wow. That was incredible. So intense and powerful. It was incredibly written, every word had such impact, and I... I can't even express what is so amzing about it. If I could, I would write a more coherent comment about how amazing and wonderful it is, but my heart has just been broken, so I'm going to go cry. That was stunning.
dragondreamingsprout chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Fluff emergency, I need fluff because even though I am NOT crying I am in fluff deficit... That was so heart breaking! The end was admittedly gorgeous and it wouldnt be too much of a stretch to imagine Merlin holding on for Arthur but omg sad. Fluff... need fluff...
YaoiForeva chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Holyfuck, girl. I forgot how amazing this story was

*sobs in a corner*
desperate.for.love chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
beautifully written, i could really feel Arthur's pain :'(
MontyPythonFan chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Damn. I loved it. So full of angst and drama!

Jess

x
101spacemonkey chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
its fabulous!

I'd like to know how arthur died, and then had the end, 'Camelot will never forget this day. The dark clouds, the strong smell of burning flesh, the roaring winds, they are not the reason they’ll never forget it, the reason this dark day will stay with them forever is because it’s the day they watched the prince and the wizard die.'
A Song in the Dark chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
The pain will soon end for merlin. Arthur will burn forever.

Completely beautiful. I've got tears in my eyes. I thought there was great characterisation and I like the way we can hear every thought going through Arthur's head without it being the first person.

The description is beautful, like evry words has been picked out separately. Overall, fantastic. I love it.
ChroniclesofNarniaGleeandDW chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Aw... That's so nicely written, and so sad! This is amazing!

Bcargill9
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
that was heartbreakingly beautiful!
Love-2-Read46831910 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009