Reviews for A Labor of Love
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 32 . 3/20/2011
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 31 . 3/20/2011
A lot of awkwardness in this chapter, but I guess it's supposed to be that way. Glad to see them moving forward with steady progress.
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 30 . 3/19/2011
I think Edward would have come to blows with Emmett had they argued in person.
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 29 . 3/19/2011
Well that went better than I expected. Man, this Edward is so dumb, I swear. But I love him anyway, lol.
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 28 . 3/18/2011
I'm glad the baby is fine, and that Bella isn't going to be one of those insensitive jerks who publicly breastfeeds contrary to the comfort of others.

Fave lines this chapter:

"The only positive about my uncontrolled bowel movement – I'd been seriously constipated for almost a week." - Hahaha!

"At one point, some med students came in to observe, thinking there was something unique to see because of the volume accompanying my obscenities. But I wasn't exactly thrilled at their appearance; I reached for anything I could find and flung it at them as I ordered them to get out." - I would be a ferocious beast in the same scenario. The nerve of them!
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 27 . 3/17/2011
Good thing she met Sam.

It's so sad Edward is to be left out of his son's birth. :-(

"Each time we left our weekly lessons, we collapsed in a fit of giggles because we portrayed ourselves as a lesbian couple, which seemed to earn us platitudes from the socially-forward couples in the class." - ROFLMAO! XD
EmLou1987 chapter 36 . 3/17/2011
Aww i've really loved this story. Thanx for sharing it with us

EmLou1987 chapter 35 . 3/17/2011
Aww i really liked this chapter. Go Sam!

EmLou1987 chapter 32 . 3/17/2011
That was fast.

EmLou1987 chapter 31 . 3/17/2011
Wow! Isn't the whole move in with me thing a little soon? I mean has Bella even seen the girls since she's been back?

EmLou1987 chapter 29 . 3/17/2011
I love Sam, he sure kicked her into shape. I'm not too sure about Edwards reaction though.

Another great chapter.

EmLou1987 chapter 28 . 3/17/2011
I love Rose and Emmett's plan. But i can't help but think Emmett and Edward's relationship is going to suffer when Edward finds out that Emmett knew Bella's whereabouts and about baby Charlie for 6 months.

Also i'm a little pissed at Bella for naming the baby Charlie Edward Swan. So now she is depriving the child of holding his fathers sirname and the name of his sisters. I'm not impressed Bella!

Anyway great chapter.

EmLou1987 chapter 26 . 3/17/2011
I loved this chapter, especially Lizzie's POV, it made me cry. Alice's POV was good too.

EmLou1987 chapter 25 . 3/17/2011
Oh My God! I am not very happy with Bella right now. Why didn't anyone try and talk her out of it.

I'm really enjoying this story by the way.

AbruptlyChagrined chapter 26 . 3/16/2011
I like the different POV's.

Especially Carlisle and Lizzie's.
2,583 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »