Reviews for Lay Your Hands
brynn.brigham chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
I cried throughout this chapter.
fairy.nightshade.91 chapter 18 . 12/19/2012
the chapter was great as per usual I just want to say thank you thank you thank you! you are the first person in all the fanfics I've read to use the word BOBBLE! annoys me to no end when people don't.
it's only a little thing but THANK YOU!
CentauRita chapter 25 . 10/31/2012
**sigh**

Beautifully Bloody Brilliant! Loved how this story pulled on my emotion strings. The journey was amazing. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your talent, your time and your beautiful boyz. You can 'Lay Your Hands' on my emotional strings...anytime!

**The dream that Jasper had where Edward died...just about killed me, seriously!**

Take Care and Happy Writing
Rita ;D
CentauRita chapter 24 . 10/30/2012
Good thing they had another boy name at the ready! Sorry Jasper...Edward got his wish of two little boys, two little clones of his Angel. I can picture Edward doing his own rendition of Jasper's dancing queen ;D
CentauRita chapter 23 . 10/30/2012
I could feel Edward's love for his...angelic dancing queen. Yes, I did cry and my heart clinched. I was one with Jasper when he wanted the 'rents...gone ;}
psyfilover chapter 25 . 10/29/2012
This was just so beautiful. You made me cry so much! It just proves how wonderful a writer you are that you can write a story in such a way that makes it easy for the reader to get lost in the plot and the characters and really empathize with them. I loved reading this sequel. You are an amazingly talented writer.
psyfilover chapter 21 . 10/29/2012
What. The. Fuck. Cruel, cruel woman! I was devastated! Tears are pouring down my face and I can't stop them. I felt like I was Jasper and had lost a part of my soul as well.
psyfilover chapter 13 . 10/29/2012
Fuck. I had to stop reading for a bit. I've been crying since chp 11.
psyfilover chapter 11 . 10/29/2012
I can't stop crying :( I'm all snot and tears right now *sniff*
CentauRita chapter 22 . 10/29/2012
Thank fuck that dream was not reality...Oh wait...this is fiction...right?

You had us in the palm of your hand. Damn you're good! ;P

This fictional-reality suits me much better! Thank you.
CentauRita chapter 21 . 10/29/2012
I am soooo choked up that I can't talk right now. I think you will understand. **Waaaahhhh**
CentauRita chapter 20 . 10/29/2012
So...Jasper got his wish for a boy and a girl...kinda poetic.
CentauRita chapter 19 . 10/29/2012
Nothing is as permanent as ink.
CentauRita chapter 18 . 10/29/2012
Twins! Boy-o-Boy...I sure hope.
CentauRita chapter 17 . 10/28/2012