Reviews for The Silence
carocali chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I think this is lovely! The boys fighting and getting mad at each other is very true of young children. I'd feel confident saying that Dean didn't fawn all over Sam all the time. The few times we've seen them as kids, he was a big brother - he got mad at Sam, was annoyed by him. That's normal. And that's what makes this so great!

I like John in a fun parental role, so no complaints from me!

Thanks for sharing!

jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Dean felt so bad for Sammy getting hurt, saying those things to his little out of anger. That is a seven year old though always asking question, and thinking they know everything.

When Sammy went missing boy did Dean feel bad for that, then having Sammy except his apology blew Dean's mind.

I love the snowball fight between the boys and their dad, that was os cute at the end even thouogh Sammy scared Dean and John from hiding.

Nice story hun.,
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
This was definitely a lot of fun. I can see Dean getting annoyed with Sammy and then Sammy, the sensitive little guy being all hurt by Dean yelling at him. I loved how Dean took care of his little brother and how readily the little guy forgave him. I absolutely adored the fun in the snow and I don't think John was really ooc. He probably had a lot of fun moments with his boys when they were little. Hugs, Vonnie
DreamShadows chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Aww... Adorable!

Take care,

teal-lover chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
that was great. I loved the soft-hearted John, and the mischievous little boys.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
This was great. I'm sure she loved it!
astalder27 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Aw, this is adorable!I loved little Sam's logic, oh how i wish that could be true in the show this season lol
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Very well down, what a pleasant read. Thanks for the story, Nicole.
cindy123 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Aw, so sweet! My gosh girl, you've been busy with the birthday fics, haven't you? Loved this so much. I'm such a sucker for wee Sammy. Great job.

Wallflowergirl chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Little Sam is TOO adorable in this! I kept wanting to cuddle him! Especially when he was so hurt by what Dean said (and then, of course, I wanted to hug Dean when he was so upset about what had happened). And I loved the idea that they would have gone camping. John was pretty obsessed but I can imagine he would think camping was a useful skill to learn. And he definitely loved his boys, so I don't think he was OOC in this.
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
nah i love nice john :) and that was sweet! thankyou! xx
devon99 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Aww, I so loved this:) I think fic about little SamnDean are quite possibly my favourite, and yes *gasp* that does include Sam/Dean! This was so adorable and I loved the boys ganging up on their dad at the end for some family fun. I dont think John is out of character at all. Of course there must have been some good times along the way.

And yes please to the offer of sending me fic to read my dear. Would love to have a peak:)
IritIlan chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
That was really fun to read. I just loved reading good fatherly John, who can be also patient with his sons and take sometime to have fun.

Sammy is just too adorable, and Sam and Dean at the end are just great.
jenilee chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Aw that was very sweet and nice. And hey you wanna know when my birthday is? LOLOL

I loved Sam hiding behind the snowman all prepared to get Dean with his snowball.

Gotta feel bad for Dean I know how frustrating those questions can get til you want to scream...we all know he was just being driven crazy and would never really mean any of . I'm glad Sammy was understanding and forgave him so easily.
onemediumdrip chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Aw, this was adorable. I loved John! And Sammy's quick forgiveness of Dean was so cute. I really enjoyed this story. Kudos!
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »