Reviews for Lips of an Angel
letitbe54 chapter 29 . 6/12/2012
Yea cool story but corin's a girl
Nonrealityrocks9 chapter 29 . 3/28/2012
Your story is really good. Sometimes I feel that Allette is a bit too civilized for a new born. I really feel that Bella was able to control herself because she was prepared to be a vicious blood-sucking demon. Allette on the other hand, was thrust into vampire-hood without any preparation and therefore, she would not be able to control herself that easily.

I think that you should maybe develop Allette and Corin's past lives a little better, Because we don't really know much of WHO they are...if that makes sense.

With that, I really hope you keep writing and take my suggestions as just that, sugesstions and not harsh criticisms. I really like your ideas.

~Katie
Chick chapter 28 . 6/29/2010
Good story. I like the characters, and the interesting abilities everyone has. The only thing that bugs me is that the chapters are really short. Please try to make them longer. Update soon please! :)
Hmmmm chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
No worries, I found out its latin:D still loving the story, keep posting!
Hmmmmmmm chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
Does anyone know where the name Allette originates from? Loving the story :)
eden's garden chapter 16 . 3/17/2010
have i mentioned how much i LOVE this story not to mention a certain Corin!1 Gah he gets me all giddy and excited i LOVE him man i wish he was real!

and Allette that lucky girl has him all to herself...sucks about the volturi though i mean can they for once just have lives of their own...GREAT CHAPTER!

update soon!
eden's garden chapter 15 . 2/25/2010
have i mentioned how INLOVE with this story i am...and oh! (excited face)wonder what'll happen if Corin touches more that one person (will he be like SUPER-VAMP?)

okay so YAY you UPDATED (currently has HUGE smile on face)

i seriously want to marry Corin...but am afraid of what the AWESOMELY AWESOME Allette will do to me...(am scared now)

yay! i cant wait for the next instalment! i ADORE this story!

okay, will shut up now!

SEEYA LATER!

:-)
Kennedy Wolf Cullen chapter 15 . 2/24/2010
Aw! So sweet. Love the story ;)
eden's garden chapter 14 . 2/15/2010
okay firstl off, THANKS FOR THE SHOUT OUT!

SECONDLY! YAY for the new chapter! it has made my day, considering its a monday and they usually tend to suck...but not this one coz this LOVELY story was UPDATED!

I seriously heart Allette, as previously mentioned she is my girl HERO! and Corin can feature in my dreams as much as he wants! (which if it were up to me would be ALWAYS!)

your chapters always leave me wanting more and more! and now im all excited for the next review! and i totally understand her need for dreams BUT when yu have the amazingness that is Corin right there with you i dont think id ever want to sleep!

yay for updates!

seeya next time!

and KUDOS on a AWESOME CHAPTER and an EPIC STORY!

PS. lips of an angel is one of my most favourite songs ever!
eden's garden chapter 13 . 2/9/2010
yeah man, thats Allette for you no hassles!

i wish i had a friend like Alice i would never have the age old problem of "i dont have anything to wear"

when Corin folds her wings, is it hidden as well? im guessing since she just went shopping but asking just incase.

GIRLS NIGHTS OUT ARE THE COOLEST THING EVER THOUGHT OF!

i know that this is not the last chapter coz yeah you wouldnt leave us hanging like that wouldja?

okay then, kudos on an epically awesome story. hoping its updated soon and can i please have Corin? (pleads with huge manga eyes)

okay then see you when i review!

which hopefuly is SOON!
eden's garden chapter 12 . 2/9/2010
carlilse is made of AWESOME! i just love the coolest cullen definately!

only one chapter left (sad face)

well here it goes, lucky number 13
eden's garden chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
its totally normal to miss ones family, poor girl but hey she has Corin and yup you cant get much better than that!

chapter 12 hehehehe (excited face)
eden's garden chapter 10 . 2/9/2010
Corin is just so awesome! i heart him so much!

his the sweetest and he's protective but not obssesively so, and gah-making without being gag-making, if you get what i mean.

okie dokie, number11
eden's garden chapter 9 . 2/9/2010
they really do love each other...

aw man i wana fly too, cant you arrange something with Allette maybe some flying lessons?...

okay then what comes after 9...oh year chapter 10! DOUBLE DIGITS BABY!
eden's garden chapter 8 . 2/9/2010
Acceptance! whoop whoop!

hm...the mind readers out of town? okay more Corin time anyways!

1,2 skip a few chapter 9!