Reviews for Demons in a Vicious Love
I still think he should have called his father out on what he did and rub it in his brother's face that when she thought of corwin she was really thinking of Sebastian that would have really got his motor going. After all ambrosia fell for Sebastian not corwin.
Francis chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
So descriptive! Master's length seems so delicious! yummy! 3
sp chapter 33 . 7/17/2015
Aw it ended. I love this fic. Thank you author-san. Gotta find that sequel cant get enough of the story. Soooo addicting! Ch:33 but still want more~
Guest chapter 33 . 4/16/2015
This was such an amazing story! It had good flow and was very exciting. I especially liked Lucifer's playful character acting as medium between the two brothers! I am really glad I stopped to read this. Great work!
Jenmoon1 chapter 33 . 10/5/2014
cute story Michell should have got punneshed for raping ceil
genora.shackelford9 chapter 33 . 8/17/2014
This was exquisite. It actually made me cry. It was so beautifully done. Chapter after chapter of gorgeousness'. You write so beautifully. This was amazing and I am so glad I took the time to read this masterpiece. Loved It.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/1/2013
The language is beautiful. U truly have a gift
SuperBitchOO chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
You need to go back in the story and edit the name Mey-Rin, because that is how it is spelled, unless of course you got a new character.
bubble-chan93 chapter 33 . 8/9/2013
That was amazing! What made you choose the name Anthony for their child?
bubble-chan93 chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
Cock Block!
bubble-chan93 chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Awesome!
Witch of the Blue Moon chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
YAOI RULES!
Silver-Knightmare chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
I am slowly dying of blood loss
Guest chapter 33 . 9/25/2012
Hehehehhehehheheheh... Sebastian did say he was going to make Ciel pregnant... Hehehhehehhehehe Hilarious... To the sequel!
Guest chapter 29 . 9/25/2012
um... I cant decide so... Pink! Hehehe XD On to the next chapter!