Reviews for Monkey Gallimaufry
GiLaw chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
LOL, Gibson! :D
I agree, I think Antauri is that bit more a logical thinker than him- sorry Gibby
Love this so far, reading the next chappie now!
GiLaw chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
GiLaw chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Wow, this is really good! I'm guessing this is all leading to what happened to "Snowbound", is it? :D
Lurai the Ninja Elf chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
Lurai the Ninja Elf chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
Lurai the Ninja Elf chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
I liked this one alot! It was a very Sprxish thing in my opinion!
Lurai the Ninja Elf chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Lol he passed the blame ball again! Great story!
Lurai the Ninja Elf chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
LOL He doesn't know what she's going to do to the super robot tomorrow when he pushes it too far.
DarkFlameOfTheMonkey chapter 8 . 1/13/2011
I've happily explored this collection, and the last especially made me chuckle. It's been a while since I've read SRMTHFG stuff, but your work has made me genuinely curious about the characters again. What made me smile in the last chapter was the subtlety at the end. You describe the characteristics of the elements, keeping far away from names and characters themselves...yes, yes, so forth...and then, "Aha!"
Kosaten no Kokinatsuyosa chapter 8 . 11/18/2010
A agree with your comparison, but the last line is lacking so how, it reads funny.

Water would freeze over (without the warmth to heat it?). (meaning Antauri would become cold without her (or even the others)

And here come ANOTHER plot bunny. I love your fics, they give me good ideas.
Glass lady chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
This is epic win. My two fav. characters having a funny little moment. In character and hilarious. Great job.

Are you still taking requests? If so, could you have Chinmay? (I thinks that's what they call the pairing. Correct me if I'm wrong.) I would also be interested in some pre-show Mandarin/Otto friendship.
Sniggyfrumps chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
Yes, a lot of people like to put Antauri and Nova as opposites. They aren't, really, as you point out here. This is short, but cute.
Matanzo-El-Mono chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
Finally! Took me a while to find this. Actually, it took me a lot longer to get up the energy to find this.

I saw Sniggyfrumps' comic of this, and I felt it necessary to see the source material. As expected, I was not disappointed.

Despite one or two inconsequential differences, both versions of this were great.

Nice work!
Sniggyfrumps chapter 7 . 5/31/2010
I logged in just so I could review this. For your information. ;)

It's so short but also very, very sweet. OOC? Well, you didn't make Nova all flirty and blushy - just wondering where the hell Antuari learned to dance. it makes me LOL to think he and Mandarin took dance lessons on Paralladoll. LOL, I say.

The 'he didn't cheat once' line just makes me smile because I am instantly reminded of the Cheating at the Pinball Machine moment from Big Lug.
Cancerous Galaxy chapter 7 . 5/28/2010
Aww, this was cute. Can you give me the link for the pic; I really want to see it