Reviews for This Time of Grace
lesa.blazer chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
Please continue
CAFBOV chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
This is a "ripping good yarn". Grace is such a great kid. I know it's been awhile but please consider updating it.
Ms.allea chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
this story is really good, are you planning on updating it, please?
MsAmyRobertson chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
please continue this
JustAmyRobHere chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
next chapter please
Guest chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
Now that i finished it i agree all others! You have to keep writing! Update please!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
İ love it already but i understand from the other reviews you didnt complete this story. İ only read chapter 1 but i wish you would finish..
shnickerdoodles chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
please please keep writing ) i know it's been a long time, but this story is awesome!
Judi92 chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
Love this story. Please update! :)
MikaG-L chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
heyy good story hope fore more soon :):) Mika G-L
Anne chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
More please! Also you need to start adding some actual substance to you story. I really like you story but I am getting really bored. You characters need more to them. I feel like we are only getting half a story.
Autumn DeMayne chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
It's been ages, but I sincerely hope you will update and finish up this story soon.
Veggie95 chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
Hi there, just wondering if you plan on writing any more of this story. Its amazing, i love grace and rachels relationship. Would love to readmore, thanks
Gleek1990 chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
Ok so I know that you told me that you are having a hard time with the next chapter of this story but I am begging you to try again! I read it and I absolutely love it and need you to write more! please!
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
Enough with the pity party, Puck!