Reviews for How Yuu Became the Coolest Kid in School
Jingyee1511 chapter 1 . 1/5
Aww I liked how that turned out! Although I would try to be funny about Mikan's false appeal to authority, but it does seem like a good ending. In the end popularity is a construct, isn't it? I was rigidly thinking that Yuu probably gave an ultimatum, but it is pretty cool to have him stay serious about things, have his work in order and plough on despite the hardships thrown his way. Nice idea!
ukiyox chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Last time I reviewed your story I said I liked you, now I love you! Gosh I'm so addicted to your stories. I love how you focused on Yuu, side characters are always interesting! I'm so bad with words, so all i can say is...awesomesauce!
Marse Speaks chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Ooh, Philosophy. Nice.

Earlier, I got to shipping Natsume and Mikan for a bit again, but Natsume and Hotaru here. *hearts*

Yuu deserves this story. He's always been a lovable character in the sidelines. I loved how you portrayed him here. His friendship with Natsume and Hotaru is really good to see. And it's better since we got to know Yuu's insight about the two. And yes, it's good to read something which is written in his point of view.

Now, I feel like one of his grandchild because I got to know this. Haha.

Thumbs up for this! ;)

Marse Speaks
Enchanted Notes chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Uhh.. logical reasoning. I'm going to have that soon.

Anyways, you have written a very nice portrayal of Yuu. You gave us a portal into his thoughts. That's great. People usually ignore minor characters, but you didn't. Another great thing!

Great work. Keep it up!
vacivity chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Oh Yuu, you've always been cool. xD
CheeseChan chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
It's so light hearted and cute:) but I don't think Natsume would actually be so open about his feelings...
Akshatsinghal chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This one is really nice. I enjoyed reading it. :)

Keep up with the good work
huggables and cuddles chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
love it
sinisteredgirl chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I really love your stories 3 and this one's definitely going to my Favorites.

Good job and God Bless :))
Ellixx chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
that was awesome! loved it, hotaru and natsume are AWESOME!
Ritu chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
LOL.. I was wondering in Natsume Nullified how the transition had taken place :)

its pretty cool, considering Yuu did not just give up on his image, it changed overnight because of his friends.

Thats a nice way/reason to change.

And you reminded me of the time when my friends were studying Philosophy... good times :)
barricadethewitch chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Awww, I really like this story somehow. It's just so... nice, and light-hearted! and cute.. in a way, lol. Anyways, good job well done! :D
Chennah chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
LUV IT! I've always liked Yuu.
Tsuki no kimi chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Oh my god, I never thought I'd find somebody with real talent and literacy in the Gakuen Alice section - I think I love you.

Also, truthat. Yuu Tobita's super-cool k. And Natsume's so... fluffy... OTL.
R. Barma chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Yes. Most definitely. 8D

'Cuz Yuu Tobita is THAT cool :)

Yuu is sweet, nice fanfiction :D