Reviews for All the Things She Said
slashingfruit101 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
This was so cute. I absolutely adored it and the ending was perfect and cute. I loved it. Perfect job on capturing the characters. My favorite Tokyo mew mew pairing. I plan on rereading this! I am going to recommend this to my friends.
The Black Cat of Misfortune TI chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
No, how could this be, ichigo is Kisshu's not that Aoyama guy, oh and great story :)
cuddly-Cute-Canada chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I loved it so cute
True Colours chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
STUPID. FAN. FICTION. JUST. DELETED. MY. REVIEW!

Why does it DO that?

Anyway, at the beginning of this fic you are cataloguing. Ryou was here, Pudding was there, this had happened to such and such a character, in a long list. I understand that you want to get into the story and rambling on for ages would be equally bad, but there are neater ways to explain where your characters are at than this. For example, I tend to cheat by putting it in an author's note. In this case I think you could just not explain about the irrelevant characters at all. No reason why there shouldn't be just the five of them havign a meal together. I'm curious, what meal involves both bacon and wine?

All that said, there was some nice fluff here. I particularly like Pai's protective feelings when he wants to 'find the person and show them that they're not good enough for Retasu.' yay for posessiveness in moderation! And also go Kish, for insensitively getting them together. Kudos to you for managing to get Pai shirtless as well. I can't believe that after Lettuce's description of her perfect man, he still didn't guess. 'Lovesick baka', as Kish so neatly put it.

If I'd been writing this I'd have made them make out a bit at the end, but that's just me. Your more platonic romance is fine too, and very lovely and sweet. Arigatou for this oneshot!

True
KaleidoscopeKreation chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Aw, so mega kawaii! I love this fic, and I think it is a definite contender! Poor Pai and Retasu, keeping it from eachother for all those years. But the ending was fluffsome enough to make up for it! XD

Just watch the grammar, but apart from that, it's fab!

Izzy
Leigh-Leigh chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I loved it!

The only thing I saw wrong was this: "Taruto, unsurprisingly had gone too, after all he knew he had a soft stop for Purin" I believe you meant to put 'spot' instead of 'stop'.

CIRQUE DU FREAK! -

I think I had a DA account before O.o I put in my email address and it sent me my old account name and password *neko happy dance*

Anyways... this story was really good and kawaii
Saba's Reflection chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I'd love to go through it, Jazz-chan, but I only reviewed because you'd ask if I didn't. It was better than your other stories though.
SparkSparta chapter 1 . 11/8/2009