Reviews for I See Her
julia chapter 1 . 1/17
It is a great story! I've read it in Russian translation and I've been waiting for the continuation for a long time.
Please, don't give up and go on to write this masterwork!
sparkles107 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
wtf? lol wow that was a strange one...hmm im still confused hah
Leira Grey chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
how'd that happen? enchanting but excellent at the same time :D
MaryxWeather chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
This is so unique! I was thought it was going to be another "Bella saves Edward" stories but then it went BAM! Took a whole new direction. In short I loved it and it's amazingly awesome intrestingness! Yes I realize that isn't a real word ;)
Linox chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Aw! Man you made me cry ! :o The story was amazing! I didn't like that Jasper was an ass at first but cutie Edward : D Amazing end, I must say. It all fit together at the end! Thank you for writing this, it was very cute and entertaining to read!

Account No Longer Existing chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
It sucks that voting ended but I thought the story was just awesome. Kind of freaky at the end when everyone was like, Omigod, Edward's creepy like his mom but then when real Bella comes forth, omigod, total surprise..

3 OP
PatientFineBalancedKind chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
i have no words. except two: AWESOME STORY.
palasluna chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
OMG loved it loved it
myluckystars2107 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I really like this story! Have you ever consider expanding it?
Thirsty4Blood chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
omg how cute!
NOLONGERINUSE2525 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Confused55 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Hey great job! I would really want to read on this story. I haven't seen you write in a while. How are you doing? Much Love,

Rebeca with one C chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Awesome srtoey very creative it wwas like damn excuse my typing I'm on my phone
Shnuffas chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
GOD! This was awesome!

and long!

luved it :D
Scarlett Rose Monroe chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
OMG i love it and im soo voting for u of course only if u continue it it so so...crazy and um continue show me the sky cuz it was awsome