Reviews for Indebted
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Love Eric/Hermione fics!
Bananaphobia chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
*sigh* It ended too soon. I hope you'll write more Eric/Hermione fics. There aren't enough out there!
St. Fyrecat chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
That was a fun little vignette. Thanks for sharing!
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Loved it.

And loved the "oh dear" at the end. I'd be really pleased if this story got turned into more than just a one-shot.
jules3677 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Nice little plot to introduce Hermione to SVM world. Good interaction between Hermione & Eric. Thankyou.
DeadlySilence-Always chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Sparkle indeed you are just perfection thank you.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I would love to see Eric's POV! If you want to have some fun but do not wish to continue this one then that would be perfect! Thank you for sharing this awsome one shot.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Unlike those ones she met up in the Northwestern part of the country. Sparkle indeed.
Funny.
Thus, every supernatural being was required to check in with the Sheriff within three days of entering the area.
Oh-so-funny...
Eric had raised an interesting point; Hermione had never really given much thought on what sort of students attended Hogwarts.
Well... There are not many Muggle-raised students inside Hogwarts. Let me remember... Harry is Lord-or-Heir Potter, Ron-Neville-Draco-Daphne-Susan are purebloods (and the latter four are Lords-Ladies-or-Heirs Longbottom, Malfoy, Greengrass and Bones respectively), Hermione is as good as Draco at magic despite being a muggle-born, Merope Gaunt seemingly did not attend Hogwarts - presumably because her magic was too weak, Tom Riddle did attend Hogwarts despite being a Muggle-raised orphan and turned out to be a genius, Lily was a Muggle-born and excelled in Charms and Potions, Severus was a half-blood and extremely talented in Potions...
Though, could it be that Hogwarts is expensive, and those who have the money or scholarship to study here, have their magical cores strengthened by the magical castle, its position on magical lines?
"I've only known one wizard to be highly proficient in this branch." And good luck getting him to do your bidding, especially since Harry had killed him during their 7th year.
Do you mean Voldemort, Dumbledore or Snape? (Voldemort was killed by his own curse rebounding on him, Dumbledore was killed by his own plans and painful past, Snape was killed by a mistake since Voldemort thought him to be the master of the Death Stick)
Severus Snape's death is a great loss for humanity... Unless he became a vampire? Then he still lives, and I hope that he is glad to be alive.
"I'm sorry to tell you that man was killed shortly after his arrival in my area. He managed to get himself on the bad side of the local werewolves during the recent full moon."
Surprising...
Oh dear, indeed... Good day, good night, and good luck, Eric, Hermione, Sookie.
Booklover9477 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Awesome story so far! Awww is it not gonna be continued:'(? Love it! Keep up the great work! Can't wait to read more! Until next time, Laila :k
forestreject chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Whaaaaat? Is she just going to let him man-handle her like that? And what is Sookie doing there?
JadeObsession chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
is there a sequel to be had for this lil gem?
Brittany Noel chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
this is wonderful! there should be more of eric and hermione! please continue this! I hate that you stopped there. it could have been some beautiful smut. PLEASE continue. Once I get a chance i'm going to add this story to my recommendations list to my tumblr (narglesinmymistletoe).
Lady Moonwolf chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Loved this! I really love the Hermione/Eric pairing. Would you consider doing another one in the future?
Bearkitten in NC chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Good hybrid story. Hermione would be out of her mind to turn Eric down. Makes Ron look like a child!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 6/19/2011