Reviews for It Runs Through The Family
Bjalf chapter 16 . 2/25
Provide a memory, or go to Azkaban? That's just too silly. Suspension of disbelief broken.

Too bad, it was otherwise a good story.
Melissa chapter 34 . 5/23/2013
Whoever said Jessica was turning into a Mary-Sue needs to apologise. Now!
Your story is fucking awesome and I need the end. And more Durselys. Stay awesome!
From a eleven year old girl from London. I know my stuff. I read Hamlet.
Poseidonschild chapter 34 . 5/23/2013
I hardly think that Jessica really filled the role of a Mary-Sue. I personally thought that you did an excellent job writing this story. While I do think that Jessica was no perfect, noble, goody-good, I do have to say that the plot of the story really never allowed for her character flaws to be realized and to come out, but they were there. As I read, I didn't feel as though I was reading about someone who was anything older than an excited and frightened eleven year old girl. There are certainly areas for improvement, but I still think that this was a well written story and I am sorry that you decided not to continue it.
Emberka-2012 chapter 34 . 3/5/2013
I hope you return to this story. This is a very good job.
AnnabethLuna chapter 34 . 1/12/2013
Please let me know if the story returns. I have been seriously enjoying it - I think it's a really creative take on an old idea :)
JV chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Amazing keep going
uchiha-sakura193 chapter 34 . 9/21/2012
2 years! where in Merlin's name are you!?
uchiha-sakura193 chapter 16 . 9/21/2012
Prison?! Alright, who's the nutjob going for Minister?
HPlover143 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
It has been over a year now! I did only just start to read this but still. Its an AMAZING story! Please Please PLEASE continue writing this. You did say that you would come back to the story
jau0062 chapter 34 . 1/5/2012
I'm actually really enjoying this story, I would like to read more. Update soon.
butterflyrain23 chapter 20 . 11/26/2011
well despite what the review you got before said I thought it was a really good story. I loved it,for the simple fact is I have never read a story like this before. I really did enjoy it and I do hope you will write more stuff soon or continue with this even though I am not sure you will.
kitty chapter 34 . 10/14/2011
Its been over a year since you updated. I think we can conclude this story has been abandoned. A shame it was a good story so far.
CSI.Vikki.HP chapter 34 . 9/27/2011
I have really enjoyed reading this story. I love it.

I am confused by you saying that Jess was becoming Mary-Sue. I have never heard of this and was wondering if you could explain it to me.

Thanks. I hope you update this at some point.

Vikki x
Vaitiare chapter 34 . 7/19/2011
I've really enjoyed reading this story (as it's now 1am and all I've done for the past couple hours is read it...haha) and although maybe before you had made revisions Jessica was Mary-Sue-ish, I definitely didn't see any of it when I read it! Although Jessica's character could use some fleshing out, as almost half of the story has not been focused on her (she's the observer) it made sense not to focus only on developing her character. As such, I really hope that you decide to update this soon - I can't wait to read it!
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 9 . 7/14/2011
One major corection needs to be made in this story; They start on September 1, near the end of the summer, and yet you have winter conditions in your story right now.