Reviews for It Runs Through The Family
FriendofMolly chapter 27 . 4/26/2010
Chipzixo,

Oh Merlin, I think that was the absolutely the worst memory yet. If indeed Gently is Dololov, his next stop is Azkaban. But yet could he be someone else? Rowle, or Carrow? I'm thrilled that you're back from your trip and able to update more. This story is giving me a stomach clutch. I suppose for you that's a good thing. Now please hurry with the next!

FoM
Anne chapter 27 . 4/26/2010
Beautiful
HarryPotterLover12 chapter 27 . 4/26/2010
OMG that was so sad and when remus said his last words. I was balling but they

were the perfect ending padfoot and prongs would have been proud.

For the next chapter I think you should have Teddy just about to kill him

because he is so mad and then have Harry do it before Teddy can even raise his wand.

I would totally understand if you didn't do that since it is your own story

not mine. Anyway keep up the great work the story is really good, amazing

even. Sorry I wrote so much ;)
SkywardGratis chapter 27 . 4/26/2010
I've just sat and read all 27 chapters and it's brilliant. Sad but good ]

Update soon xx
psycho-pink-faerie chapter 27 . 4/26/2010
I've just sat and read all 27 chapters and I think this fic is amazingly written. Poor Teddy. Remus' and Dora's deaths made me cry :'[ I can't wait to see the fallout from that memory. Updatee soon :)
c22q11.2 chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
LOL I can just imagine the look on Harry's face while laughs his head off XD
Silver Warrior chapter 27 . 4/26/2010
So Gently is Dolohov? Damnb. Hermione or Teddy are gonna strangle the bastard after this. I do like Remus' last words though.
Actual-Grendel chapter 27 . 4/26/2010
I'm about to punch you in the face because you're tempting my eyes to leak. I can totally see Remus saying that too, I loved how you ended it! I can't wait to see everyone's reactions to Harry's death. Update soon!
Toodlesmyfriendslovepoodles chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
Haha, i love it! I think that you should definitley keep writing, and I can only imagine how Vernon and Petunia took this news... :)
She-who-has-fallen-for-Fred chapter 27 . 4/26/2010
Oh god i can picture him ACTUALY DOING THAT!

Mischeif Managed j.k. should of had every true maurader say mischeif managed when they were killed! I'm crying!
LeftMidd chapter 27 . 4/26/2010
Brill-i-ant! It is easy to believe that Remus' last words were Mischief Managed.
rb2312 chapter 27 . 4/26/2010
If Teddy Doesn't get Gently / Dolohov Harry Will.

either way, the chances of him getting out of the room in one piece just dropped to near zero

can not wait for next chapter

wonder how ginny will react seeing Harry take the second killing curse
rb2312 chapter 26 . 4/18/2010
oh if only the younger ones knew what their dad / uncle harry did.

hope Jess & harry patch things up with Dudley
Cauthonn chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Im really injoing this story please update it soon
msremus119 chapter 26 . 4/8/2010
I like this alot. Other than Professor Gently that is. Gently is a complete ass...Please keep going.
424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »