Reviews for It Runs Through The Family
SpangleyPony chapter 27 . 4/27/2010
Definitely back on form, great stuff, more please :)
NLaddict chapter 27 . 4/27/2010
that was mean!

(but a really good chapter)
Incendiar Riddle chapter 27 . 4/27/2010
No! God, I'm crying now. Teddy doesn't deserve to see his father die. Gently is Dolovo!
ginevraweasleyrocks chapter 27 . 4/27/2010
i dont know but i always had a feeling that gently was dolohov...guess i was right!...lovely chapter...and it made me cry
Madam Whitbrook chapter 26 . 4/26/2010
Bit random, eh?
FriendofMolly chapter 27 . 4/26/2010
Chipzixo,

Oh Merlin, I think that was the absolutely the worst memory yet. If indeed Gently is Dololov, his next stop is Azkaban. But yet could he be someone else? Rowle, or Carrow? I'm thrilled that you're back from your trip and able to update more. This story is giving me a stomach clutch. I suppose for you that's a good thing. Now please hurry with the next!

FoM
Anne chapter 27 . 4/26/2010
Beautiful
HarryPotterLover12 chapter 27 . 4/26/2010
OMG that was so sad and when remus said his last words. I was balling but they

were the perfect ending padfoot and prongs would have been proud.

For the next chapter I think you should have Teddy just about to kill him

because he is so mad and then have Harry do it before Teddy can even raise his wand.

I would totally understand if you didn't do that since it is your own story

not mine. Anyway keep up the great work the story is really good, amazing

even. Sorry I wrote so much ;)
SkywardGratis chapter 27 . 4/26/2010
I've just sat and read all 27 chapters and it's brilliant. Sad but good ]

Update soon xx
psycho-pink-faerie chapter 27 . 4/26/2010
I've just sat and read all 27 chapters and I think this fic is amazingly written. Poor Teddy. Remus' and Dora's deaths made me cry :'[ I can't wait to see the fallout from that memory. Updatee soon :)
c22q11.2 chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
LOL I can just imagine the look on Harry's face while laughs his head off XD
Silver Warrior chapter 27 . 4/26/2010
So Gently is Dolohov? Damnb. Hermione or Teddy are gonna strangle the bastard after this. I do like Remus' last words though.
Actual-Grendel chapter 27 . 4/26/2010
I'm about to punch you in the face because you're tempting my eyes to leak. I can totally see Remus saying that too, I loved how you ended it! I can't wait to see everyone's reactions to Harry's death. Update soon!
Toodlesmyfriendslovepoodles chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
Haha, i love it! I think that you should definitley keep writing, and I can only imagine how Vernon and Petunia took this news... :)
She-who-has-fallen-for-Fred chapter 27 . 4/26/2010
Oh god i can picture him ACTUALY DOING THAT!

Mischeif Managed j.k. should of had every true maurader say mischeif managed when they were killed! I'm crying!
429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »