Reviews for It Runs Through The Family
mooree chapter 6 . 11/19/2009
I think it would be fun to read a mass memory viewing thing with all the cousins or something like that. Nice work! keep it up.
Hero in the Making chapter 6 . 11/19/2009
At the end of the chapter, George said him and Fred read the prophet for the story. Shouldn't Jessica wonder who Fred is like she wondered who George was?
torisaurus5 chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
Awesome! Maybe something bad should happen. Like Voldemort had a son he didn't know about and know he's trying to kill everyone related to Harry! Family Revenge. Yeah. I like it!
hoot48 chapter 5 . 11/18/2009
Chipz,

I like what you have written, so far, keep it up. I sneaked a peak at the next chapter and to answer your comment:

"Fanfiction decided to play a fun game called 'let's not let chipzi log in.' Oh, the fun we had."

The same thing happened to me; everytime I tried to get onto any of the subjects (SW, HP, etc.). I feel your pain.
ReaderOfNeatThings chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
I love your story so far. Please update soon. -LAG;p
TheDarkLordHappyPants chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
I think she should be a Slytherin!

And fall in love with Teddy. And learn his story.
RachUni chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
The game fanfic was playing with you well I guess they also wanted to play with me it was so annoying
dominiquevip chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
your writting sounds really good

i suggest showing how she adjusts and maybe befriending a slytheirin keke hmm... up to you
skrybspryt chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
Great story, I look forward to the next chapter.
AnMarie10 chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
Pretty good chapter. one small typo in the first line of the eighth paragraph. Keep writing please!

God bless,

nMarie
Hero in the Making chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
I loved how you had Harry and Teddy tell Jessica about the wizarding world. Just loved it!
reader1writer1 chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
This is very engaging. I'm eager for more. :)
margotwrites chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
i love the overall concept and idea of this fic.

i'm pretty sure your the first, that i've seen, to have this plot so cheers to you for that.

the chapters well-executed, a bit on the short side, but no worries, i still enjoyed reading it!

looking forward to more chapters!

sincerely MAR
footprints.on.the.ceiling chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
Interesting. This was great. Update soon!
Lunar-Eclipse22 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
hey you've started it off with a pretty good idea! hopefully the next few chapters will be longer! update soon x
424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 Next »