Reviews for It Runs Through The Family
princessbubblez chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
OMG! i lov it! pls write more. And ginny is my hero! show those men whose boss!
SpangleyPony chapter 7 . 11/21/2009
Two Chapters in one day, that deserves a pat on the back! I loved George at the end and I'm glad that Dudley and Amelia were included, it was beginning to feel like they were left out.

I don't think after defeating Voldermort that anyone would support a muggle resistance programme, that's what he was all about and he's six feet under now! So I guess I'd have to go with your first idea, in answer to your question, especially as Jessica is already suspicious of goings on.

Hope to readd more soon. :)
SpangleyPony chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
This seemed like a bit of a filler chapter but George was written very well. As for where you should go with this Ii should end it with her first view of hogwarts and then if you wanted to get into her school adventures do it in a separate story. That's just me, happy writing :)
White-Wings-of-an-Angel chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
please update soon! that was a great six chapters to read!
mooree chapter 6 . 11/19/2009
I think it would be fun to read a mass memory viewing thing with all the cousins or something like that. Nice work! keep it up.
farawayfromhereyouknow chapter 6 . 11/19/2009
At the end of the chapter, George said him and Fred read the prophet for the story. Shouldn't Jessica wonder who Fred is like she wondered who George was?
torisaurus5 chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
Awesome! Maybe something bad should happen. Like Voldemort had a son he didn't know about and know he's trying to kill everyone related to Harry! Family Revenge. Yeah. I like it!
hoot48 chapter 5 . 11/18/2009
Chipz,

I like what you have written, so far, keep it up. I sneaked a peak at the next chapter and to answer your comment:

"Fanfiction decided to play a fun game called 'let's not let chipzi log in.' Oh, the fun we had."

The same thing happened to me; everytime I tried to get onto any of the subjects (SW, HP, etc.). I feel your pain.
ReaderOfNeatThings chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
I love your story so far. Please update soon. -LAG;p
TheDarkLordHappyPants chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
I think she should be a Slytherin!

And fall in love with Teddy. And learn his story.
RachUni chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
The game fanfic was playing with you well I guess they also wanted to play with me it was so annoying
dominiquevip chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
your writting sounds really good

i suggest showing how she adjusts and maybe befriending a slytheirin keke hmm... up to you
skrybspryt chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
Great story, I look forward to the next chapter.
AnMarie10 chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
Pretty good chapter. one small typo in the first line of the eighth paragraph. Keep writing please!

God bless,

nMarie
farawayfromhereyouknow chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
I loved how you had Harry and Teddy tell Jessica about the wizarding world. Just loved it!
428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 Next »