Reviews for It Runs Through The Family
DukeBrymin chapter 34 . 10/25/2010
So, I think that reviews are good, as they help us thing more about our work. But if we all jump to answer any criticism the reviewer has, then we're demonstrating a lack of faith in our own abilities. If a reviewer tells you something, you owe it to yourself to take a look at your work, and then DECIDE FOR YOURSELF if their criticism is valid.

Now, if you honestly looked back at Jessica's character, and decided that she really is becoming Jessica-Sue, then by all means, fix it. But if you look at her and decide that she's really doing fine, then don't let one review out of (currently) 381 force you to change your plans.

That being said, I think this chapter lacked plot. . . :)
MadameCissy chapter 14 . 10/25/2010
I have enjoyed what I have read so far. You are creative and you have shown some skill for creating a nice plot. (I have scrolled throuugh some of the other chapters and read your note. Personally I think you have done a good job and to me she doesnt seem like a Mary-Sue but I understand your decision). It is a tough story to write but you have done a good job.
MadameCissy chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
You have just answered my question "What happens to Dudley" and I am glad you did. you have opened this can of worms and now I need to go and read this some more.

I love your characterisation. It is well done, very much true to original nature and you have left room for growth and developtment. Love the original characters and am curious on what journey you will take them.
WobblyJelly chapter 34 . 10/25/2010
Just started reading this today and think it's awesome, but who is Mary-sue? I've heard of her before, but I forgot who she is...
ginevraweasleyrocks chapter 34 . 10/25/2010
Ok to be honest even I feel that though Jessica is a VERY good character she has started moving on the mary-sue path. But it can be improved with a little reconsideration or nothing at all. You can just be a little careful in your future chapters :)

I really love this story and I really, really hope that you do continue it :D
xteamxjacobxbabyx chapter 34 . 10/25/2010
hey, ive read your authors note and i have to say i like jessica so i was just wondering what a mary sue is?
Rene chapter 33 . 10/22/2010
Hmm... this Jess Dursley is turning into a mary-sue with every chapter.
DukeBrymin chapter 33 . 10/21/2010
Thanks for the new chapter!
petros308 chapter 33 . 10/20/2010
I like that you had Ron give the emotional responce to Harry's "death". Ron gets a great deal of greif in other fan-fics but he treats Harry like any other brother. Ron would pull out his heart from his cheast for Harry. It is about love, and I misted up a bit
alexa chapter 33 . 10/19/2010
just wondering when the next chapters will be up.. it was short (not that short) per chapter but was still good, practically summarized the whole series :D pls continue with the story, it's really good.
Teufel1987 chapter 9 . 10/18/2010
Nice ... though I think you have something against the English/Scottish weather ...

because I don't think you will have Quote:the fierce whip of winter wind whistling:End Quote in the beginning of autumn ...

Cause it is Scotland, not Greenland, or Iceland! :)
Teufel1987 chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
So I guess that George managed to get his ear replaced then ... cause Jessica didn't say anything about it ...
Teufel1987 chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
Quote:Ginny had appeared in the room, dressed in jeans and a long winter coat, along with matching gloves and scarf. :End Quote

"A long winter coat along with matching gloves and a scarf"? In the middle of summer?
eternal vampire chapter 33 . 10/16/2010
Good to hear from ou again. I think this chapter is verywell written an you have a lot in it. I enjoyed reading it. Take care and have a great night.
Luiz4200 chapter 33 . 10/16/2010
I missed this fic. Isn't there anything that can be done for Teddy?
427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »