Reviews for Misplaced Platypus
A.Black.Dragon chapter 4 . 11/2/2011

ONE WORD.

PERIOD.

I feel like my head's gonna explode from this. Intriguing, cute, definitely funny, unique, well thought-through, in character, an all-around amazing crossover.

cocoa85715 chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
This is funny! :D
OnFireGeek chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
great fic!
PhantomPhoenix4 chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
Fist Pumb! That was awesome! I loved Clockwork and Danny's response of "Sam can fix it!" lol -
Heartless-are-squirrels chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
Aww awesome!
Emma chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
GREAT STORY!
KP100 chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
SAM CAN FIX IT! lol LOVED that! I cracked up when I read it. :) Keep up any good work!
KP100 chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
Hey... great story! Are you a new/middle/old writer? PM me back please!
Ghostsoulwarrior chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
pleasse continue!
Cliffs of Damascus chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
Well...it was...EPIC. xD I loved it. _
TweenisodeOrange chapter 4 . 11/26/2009
Aw, it was so sweet! Shoulda had Candace see Danny change and then she would try to tell her mom.
Ghostsoulwarrior chapter 4 . 11/24/2009
Is that all? I hope not, if there is more, can you finish please? I really like the idea.
Donteatacowman chapter 4 . 11/24/2009
“Can you drive, Perry? I don’t know where your house is.” Danny told the platypus, and the agent nodded, climbing precariously over Sam to take his place at the wheel while Danny scooted over next to Sam.

Haha, yes, ask the PLATYPUS to drive. (And he can!)

On a rather inconsequential note, I like how you described Danny's transformation rings as "gentle." It just makes it seem so... right? Tranquil? Harmonic? Maybe I'm reading too much into that, but I really like that phrase of yours.

The red haired boy sighed. “Normally I would ask what you want to do today, Ferb, but I don’t want to do anything now that Perry’s gone.”

Aw... :'( Sad...

“We could make a platypus tracking device.” Ferb suddenly spoke up. Phineas turned to his stepbrother, eyes wide. “Ferb, you’re a genius!”

Heehee, and back to the fun cartooniness. :D Totally in-character as well.
Donteatacowman chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
REVIEW! And a comment to Donteatacowman, I'm not really holding the chapter for hostage. I'm just saying I want a couple reviews before the next chapter, not that I'm demanding a million before I put up the next one.

Ah, glad to hear it. I apologize; I didn't mean to sound accusatory.

"Universi"?

Sam's being so cute with Perry. - And given the Delilah and flour sack incidents, I'd say that's perfectly in-character.

Thanks for writing/posting!
DjSammey33 chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
Very cute, I loved how you combined these to shows.

DjSammey33