Reviews for Misplaced Platypus
Donteatacowman chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
REVIEW! And a comment to Donteatacowman, I'm not really holding the chapter for hostage. I'm just saying I want a couple reviews before the next chapter, not that I'm demanding a million before I put up the next one.

Ah, glad to hear it. I apologize; I didn't mean to sound accusatory.

"Universi"?

Sam's being so cute with Perry. - And given the Delilah and flour sack incidents, I'd say that's perfectly in-character.

Thanks for writing/posting!
DjSammey33 chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
Very cute, I loved how you combined these to shows.

~DjSammey33
Linzerj chapter 4 . 11/21/2009
Oh, nice ending. Happily ever after... Loved it. Perry ROCKS! And so do Danny and Sam, but...c'mon, Perry's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action! (doo be do be do whap doo be do be do whap!)
Looka'sMagicHell chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
Aw, Phineas and Ferb sure do love Perry! Anyway, can't wait till the next chapter!
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
Please don't let this be the last chapter! I'll cry!
Skye Silverwing chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
Kind of anticlimactic if you ask me. I mean, one would expect that after his defeat at the hands of Perry and Danny, Doofensmirtz would have some kind of evil invention to counter the boy's ghost powers (after all, he found a way to turn metal into broccoli, how hard can a ghost-zappinator be?) and the will to use it. Furthermore, at the end, Danny commanded the map to take them to Amity Park, but failed to specify the universe. Also, could there not, in all the myriad of Universes, be another one with a "Parry the Platypus"? It seems too easy to me.
Invader Johnny chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
Well, al that goes well it ends well... yup.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Linzerj chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
WHAT? Oh...but...but...good story! Quiero mas! I want more! WAH!
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
Nice chapter! Please update soon!
Skye Silverwing chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
So they were just guessing when they claimed that it would ruin time and space? okay... if you say so. :/
Michelle735 chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
Love this chapter! Please put up the next one!

Heh heh... Danny's "mate"... Even Perry notices... xD

Tucker's being completely left out... xD

"Hey guys, where have you been? i've been trying to call you, the sky turned all green-ish!''

"We know, we were helping a secret agent platypus get back to his own universe to return everything to normal."

"oh, alright... wait, WHAT?"
Looka'sMagicHell chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
OMG, This is great! Update soon please!
Alluring Alliteration chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
Yes! Someone who gets the whole plural-uses-si thing! Although I'm not sure "Universe" fits that category. Please update soon, I want to know what happens when the Flynns notice Perry is actually missing for a change...
Ava Miranda Dakedavra chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
AGENT P! I love Agent P! I love Danny! I love danny and sam!
Invader Johnny chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
Heheheheh Danny feeling jealous of Perry... kinda funny.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »