Reviews for Misplaced Platypus
Linzerj chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
OMG, AWESOME! Perry and Danny are, like, my two favorite superheroes! And then comes Timmy Turner.

Timmy: HEY! I'm awesome too!

Cosmo: Yeah!

Danny: I'm better! HA!

Perry: (Cool chatter thing)

Me: Ugh, will you guys stop following me?

Danny: But it's a good story!

Timmy: Yeah! It's violent!

Cosmo: And kinda educational!

Timmy and Cosmo: BUT MOSTLY VIOLENT! YAY VIOLENCE!

Me: Since when is there vioelnce in this story? Oh, I'm surrounded by moronic cartoons!
Ava Miranda Dakedavra chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
GASP!

What do they have! Dandruff?
Skye Silverwing chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
How did they determine that the Universe was going to collapse because of Perry? I mean, I could understand if Clockwork had come out and warned them, but since they went to him, I can't see them even suspecting that his being here will cause the Universe to fold up.
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
Funny and fluffy! Yay! Nice chapter!

~Charmed
Invader Johnny chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
Heh... firt time Perry is defeated so easily, no? And by the BOX GHOST!

Man, that must hurt his pride, heh.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Ava Miranda Dakedavra chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
OMG SO COOL UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Skye Silverwing chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
*snicker* *chuckle* (Falls out of chair, Laughing) Seriously, though, Perry the Platypus is freaking hilarious. Go. More Chapters. Please. I do hope that Phineas and Ferb are directly involved in fixing the problem, or at least that they cause it to be fixed.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Oh hoho.. this is gonna be a fun crossover indeed!

Looking foward for more!

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Michelle735 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
You put my two favorite cartoons of all time together in one fanfic, and made it sond believable!

This is definitely going on story alert!

Please update soon!

~ Michelle
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I have to say I've never read a DP/P&F crossover before. It's good actually really good. :) Update soon!

And I reviewed! Update!

~Charmed
Flashx11 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I leaped to read this chapter as soon as it appeared in my inbox; I hope to read the rest of this story.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4