Reviews for What If
archangelBBQ chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
This is a great story! I would be so happy to see where it goes... perhaps you'll update again someday? ;) ;)
archangelBBQ chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This story is extremely intriguing! I love the way you use the second person narrative. You've really written it beautifully. The opening paragraph is just wonderful, and throughout the story the illustration of what he perceives and feels seems to be perfectly balanced. I love the detail near the end of how "your Mai only ever called you Naru". I'm curious to see how you go from here: this seems like a perfect little one-shot snapshot of an encounter. So I guess I shall just have to read and find out! ;)

cheers,

a_bbq
Krissy2lip chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
Are you going to write anymore for this story because it was getting really good! :(
Holmesz chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
Another great chapter. Write another when you can.
Holmesz chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
O MY GOD, what an great staring point and I LOVE the point of view you are writeing it in, its something different.
BeccaRomano chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
omg sadness
unluckypancake chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
aww this was so cute/sad, please update soon.
moonlight ookami chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
funny. naru is getting shot down at every turn!
ace chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
I love the fact that your writing your story in second person! I think you capture Naru's personality perfectly well! Please continue to write! I cannot wait for you update! D Great job!
ReedHardWriter chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
nice. i cant wait for the next chapter.
venus-aurr chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
I am absolutely loving this story! The idea, the writing, the attitudes and interactions between the characters - it's all amazing.

I honestly can't wait until I read the next chapter. I'll be looking forward to it!

Update soon please! :)

Kitsune-chan *_*
venus-aurr chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
That's amazingly written, and I'm absolutely loving the idea for this story.

Kitsune-chan *_*
Ru55el chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
Well I can't really ask for anything can I? ;P I think you already know how I feel about this. Looks like things are getting interesting...or am I wrong? Now I think I've got more motivation to watch GH. So as I said before...it's well-written. ;D
Ru55el chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
So...I haven't seen GH yet. I will though and sometime soon. Until then, I'll still review. I guess it turned into more than a one-shot? ;P Anyways I really liked it. I don't know anything about keeping these characters IC but you seem to portray them quite well to me. I do want to see where this goes so I'm going to join that group of readers that want to see this turned into an actual story. ;) As always, it was great.
eternaltwilight chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
this is a far more realistic and i suppose a little cynical story than past authors' attempts at continuing Ghost Hunt

and I LOVE it

i couldn't help but smile at Mai's reaction to Naru's return

you kept the spirit of Mai but made her (realistically) more mature and own a lot more self-respect

i can't wait to see how naru reacts to who the man's clothes are

or how her boss takes care of her (not that he would ever admit it)

nori sorta reminds me of the japanese mockumentry horror noroi:the curse

but i want your explanation so please update soon!

keep writing