Reviews for Egomaniac
Awwwww, amazing story and writing though. Thank you for the 1st chapter
iloveIanO chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, amazing story
Jilli11 chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
I Would Like to Adopt it. Please?
TamzXD chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
OhMyGahhh! When I was reading the host and I was trying to figure out how hey were going to keep Wanda around I actually thought about this, quite alot actually.

Cant wait to see where you go with this. :)
TurningANewPage chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
AHHH NOOO! I've been waiting forever! :O Oh well. Sigh. Will you update and tell us if someone else adopts it? I really would, except I have no idea where I'd take it. Plus, it'd be really awkward in the er... awkward parts. Did you already have a plot for this?

Natalie

P.S. Good job, though. It was an amazing idea.
Sisters-Grimm chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
Thalia here from the group; My lovely "sister" Rain has a Host story of her own but I would love to adopt this one as my own. The idea is great and I can't seem to write any in my Twilight one. Maybe a great idea like this will help me get out of my slum! Please PM the profile to let me know if I can adopt this!
Eminnis chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
I'd love to adopt, but I've already got a Host story going on. One with Ian being chaptured by the Souls and what not. The plot you have is different, but still. I've already got this going and I don't think I'd wanna do it just so I don't mess up my OC's reactions with Wanda's. LOL. Sad to see the story go, let us readers know if someone adopts it.

Eminnis
superwriter16 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
thats crazy write more please it was really good
Nessie96 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
OH EM GEEE! this is good! please! hurry up and finish this story!
paintedbywords chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
no no no no no !

its suppossed to be ian and wanda forever!

plz dont break em' up!
webgrll1 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
TurningANewPage chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
ZOMJ! SERIOUSLY? WOWZERS! IS THERE MORE? PLEASE TELL ME THERE'S MORE. OH JOE MORE PLEASE!
love-struck-hearts chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
oh wow so far this is extremely interesting! please please PLEASE continue! :)
no one chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
sounds interesting please update
Eminnis chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Gah! Man, that is mean! PLease oh please update soon! Pwease? This is abssolutely wonderful so far! I just finished reading the book about...five mintues ago, and Wanda and Ian are definately my favorite pairing!

Eminnis and Alicia