Reviews for Negative One
ppeach2 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Hahaha Funny again. )
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHA... Oh god... This is batsh t f #king insane. But it's brilliant! Awesome work on this story, keep at it.
chocolatte-delight chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
L O L. Hahaha, this is so hilariously cracky! It has me shaking with withheld giggles. Wow, at the crack, from Tsunade's and Orochimaru's wrestling scene and Minato and Mikoto's grocery shopping scene. Wow.. Just wow. I particularly loved Itachi's appearance and Kakashi finding Minato in his dumpster.

This is too hilarious :)
TheEpileptic chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
:D That was fantastic...everything about it...
BlueMoon-Hime chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
lollollol. itachi has to be my favorite in here.
UfailATlifenowDIE chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
lol funny as hell minato kills
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
WOW xD the itachi part was so hilarious/cute x)
kattylin chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
AHAHAHAHAHAHA NICE OH GOD HAHA LOL LOVE IT!
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
that was freaking awesome. "He just happened to have an expendable baby" crap that was messed up, but so funny
Selonianth chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
... this is ever so slightly fucked up

funny as hell

but fucked up
Nivell chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
LOL LOL LOL, I could actually see this really happening in the manga. Haha. For some reason, I actually like the thought of Minato/Mikoto..it's like a prelude to NaruSasu, heh.
MysticVoltage chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
This was funny. I just had to laugh when Itachi watched Minato peeing and then randomly started screaming. And Fugaku screaming 'off with his head!'? Hilarious.

Nice.

MysticVoltage
cluekitty chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Ah, what fantastic crack XD Seriously though, I loved your tone used which conveyed an underlying note of sensibilty and made the entire thing beleiveable, but at the same time made the entire thing much more hysterical.

Well done!

Clue,
Getsurenka chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Really weird... Haha. Weird, but enjoying.
JayceeRising chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Lol! That's awesome. You're right, I can't stop laughing!

Oh yeah, I have a question. I thought Minato was the Yondaime?
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »