Reviews for The Marauders: Class of '77
EmeraldGoddess52 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Wonderful story! I love the way you portrayed each character separately! James has a perfect life, Peter has a hectic life, Sirius has a dark life, and Remus has a difficult life. Remus's was so sad though :( I felt really bad for him after reading his story.

I think you have one typo, in the third paragraph. You forgot to put a space between Thankyou.

Anyway, I can't wait to continue reading!
ixluvxprinny chapter 7 . 4/26/2010
Yes, you should continue the story, it's really good!
Sealed Envelope chapter 7 . 4/2/2010
This story is great; definitely one of the better Marauder stories that I've read. Please continue it!
remuslover101 chapter 7 . 3/23/2010
Please carry the story on I love it!
Breezestar chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
Oh please don't stop writing this story; I absolutely LOVE it! I especially loved all of the emotion in this chapter- I felt so bad for poor Sirius... Keep writing!
victoriam549 chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
love it
asherssx chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
heyy, aww this is really sweet, i love it! update soon?
M. Poe chapter 4 . 11/18/2009
Hello fine friend and fellow Remus lover,

Another great chapter. I'm continually impressed by the way you weave the four stories together. Can't wait to see what events will happen after this!

P.S. Thank you for knowing how to use a semi-colon correctly; it makes me happy.
M. Poe chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
Another wonderful chapter. Great plot movement through the different perspectives.

Oh, Remus )
M. Poe chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
Another great chapter, Chipzixo.

I especially enjoyed:

"His father clapped him on the shoulder. 'Another Slytherin for our tree, no doubt.'

Sirius dropped the paper. He hadn't thought of that."

Once again, you managed the alternating moods between the four stories well; I can't wait to see how you handle this conception when the boys are together at school.

Watch out for some minor editing errors!
M. Poe chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I'm interested in your story, chipzixo. I have fond feelings for the marauder era, and I believe that you're taking the characters into intereresting directions. The family issues with Remus and Peter, for example, are rather compelling. Though the writing may be -slightly- lacking, the tone that differs within the four stories fits well with each of the characters: James as the golden boy; Sirius as the misunderstood kindly Black; Peter as the misfortunate boy; and Remus as a kind boy raised by a kind mother.

I get their personalities, and that's talent. Nicely done.

I can't wait to read the next chapter!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
A great story. Very well written.
XB16B2 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Aw! Really well done. You handled things from a ten-year-old perspective very well, which most people can't do-subtle things like the dungbombs, and James saying 'tummy'. Even Remus was very much the perfect ten-year-old, albeit, y'know, a werewolfy one.

The only thing that was a little teeny bit off was I felt like Sirus's part had too much information crammed into too little space, just with the information about the cousins all over, you know?

But really, it was good. I like. :)

On that note, I would like to refer you to a creative roleplaying site called Rocky Mountain International (w. rmimagic .com). From this story it looks like you'd fit in wonderfully with the other creative writers there, and I think they need a staff member right now too. You should definitely take a look. :)

PS-I love Andromeda