Reviews for Sweet Religion
Lovely Hate chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
This is amazing! I was craving a non-magic fic and I was so lucky to find this one. Wonderfully written and very compelling, thank you!
valre chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Aww. This was just too cute!
WildIce22014 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I really do like this idea of Harry in a monastery and Snape a clergyman.

The setting is well done. Snape fits the role, both cannon wise and for the purposes of this world. He is holy man, yet questions himself and God. He is a stern teacher with a sarcastic quip every other second, but he genuinely cares for Harry and feels guilt over his actions. He has all the right responses and you really feel for him.

Harry is great too, not wanting to stay in such a foreign place, far away from what is normal or safe. Which makes it all the more heart wrenching when it is true he has no other place to call home He still holds the original Harry's eagernes to learn (well, until Harry got lazy several books down _) and is a nice lad but not a push over and quick to lash out when angered.

Watching Snape and Harry grow is enjoyable and seeing them come together is sweet suspenseful. all in all, a good read
LadySlytherin05 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I must ignore my morals and tell you that I loved this story! It's okay to like this since it's not real, right? ;P I especially love that ending. I wish it was longer! If you haven't considered a sequel, please do so because I'd be happy to read it. Good job!
Fate chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
The end doesn't seem to fit. Throughout the story Snape and Harry both were intent in following Gods will in their own ways, understandably, and even the "defiling" was well with-in those pervues. Harry had been punished first though, because he had actually harmed someone. Be it Malfoy or not, it was still a strike against God, and so was punished. But the end, you don't clarify whether Harry will receive his punishment first, and in fact make it seem as though the punishment will be ignored in favor of their "pursuits of happiness and love". I am not a religious person, but I am a professional writer and when you wrote the theme, it's not something that can just be ignored at the end. I suggest perhaps, instead of having ended it with Harry's grin, you could've ended it with them reaching the office and Snape explaining that Harry would be punished first for the only "sin" in the story that couldn't be ignored. It would still be well within the stories theme and would fit better than getting rewarded for hurting the Abbots apprentice (snot-nosed, gelled-up, fowl, ugly git that he is.)
disgruntledfairy chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I don't know why but I am laughing like a loon right now from the ending to this story. Lol! Great work you've done here! I'm definitely not complaining about anything at all, from the references to theology and philosophy, to the pedophilia, or anything else. This story was hot and irresistible with no guilt at all. I loved it. Your name will definitely be on my radar for any future works. Best wishes to you in all your future writing endeavors!
Jingle chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
It's only once in a blue moon that one stumbles upon a piece of fanfiction that has deeper meaning than the normal romantic mush that crazy and deluded fans pour out.

It definitely presented an extremely interesting view on Christianity; one in which I would be in agreement with, should I be Christian. In any case, if there may be a higher being, then discrimination or bias should be eradicated in that way of thinking.

Personally, I would never associate myself with a religious group because of the various discriminations perpetrated by the different worshiping groups. I much prefer Harry's style, that is, solitary religion, or just solitary peace.

A higher power, or energy, is quite entirely possible, but books of worship, such as the Bible, written by men, would contain ideas that are dangerous to follow as the thinking of men cannot be quintessential. Since God is modeled after the image of man, or vice versa whichever is preferable, then this God would live only through the mouths and minds of men. To worship anything through men is degrading and meaningless. A power, ambiguously shaped, not affected by the minds of lesser men, is essentially the God that man has personified it to.

Anyways, that was just my two (long) cents. Great writing. Keep up the wood work.
Sagerune Yagami chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
The plot was good... You brought up anticipation.. Then climaxed and made us groan in apprehension cause of the unresolved sexual tension in short... WE need a Sequel!
Twilight's Aura chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Oh Draco, I didn't know you had a soft spot in you. *sniff* Knowing you took it to your beautiful nose for Harry and Severus's sake.

-Spooky
Hope Rivet chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
i have to say that i ABSOLUTELY EFFING LOVED IT! good job :)
rarestlove27 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
wow... so wrong, yet oh so very right...

*nosebleed*

very well writen story. The plot was original and cute. Maybe Harry needs to fight with Malfoy more often ;]

:D
Jewel Queen chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
He he he he- exact words when I was finished. Great story, love the AU plot, very well written and I'm pretty sure you know that I want more. But I guess that is your form of punishment ;p.
MarkMeUp chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Lovely.
WWT chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Wow... So wrong, yet so...

I totally agree with how this Harry views religion. That's exactly how I look at it myself.
Gondegoogoo chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Very good story.

I too, wonder sometimes why God didnt like homosexuals. After all, God preaches about love, and so if people love each other, isnt it a good thing? :)