Reviews for Son of the Metal
Yes, yes, yes! ROCK ON!
Axcel chapter 2 . 7/2
Hell yes!
Axcel chapter 1 . 7/2
At least Minato waited until Ormageddon showed hostility towards his ninja before performing the sealing.
Axcel chapter 1 . 7/2
Ormagodden is one of the most badass things I have ever seen in videogame history. The fact all the fans are cheering in the foreground waving finger-horns while it roars is just so...aaaahhhh, man.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
When your manga hits stores where would I be able to get a copy?
chaos eternal chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
i wont more!1
Crais117 chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
your brutal legend stories are badass
Reclusive Dork chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
I think you should have someone adopt this story instead of completely discontinuing it.
VictimofYourOwnCreation chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Lovely reference to the Pick of Destiny, Manowar, Steppenwolf and the amazing world of Metal. Do you have any clue when we might be expecting a new installment? I'd love to read more of this. The amount of detail you manage to bring into the plot without turning it into a drawling mess is amazing. You have talent. Any minor spelling mishaps I've seen so far aren't worth mentioning, they don't stack up to the outstanding quality of this story. I believe the saying for that is 'turning a blind eye'.

The songs incorporated well with the appointed moments; another job well done.

As stated, I'm dying to find out where you're planning on taking this. Keep the Metal alive.

Cerberusx chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Damit. Now I need to buy this game now. Great work.
Naruto fan 99 chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
good luck with college what major are you planning to get
IronPhoenix chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
"What do you do with a bunch of kids who don't know how to do anything but bang their heads all day long?"

"You start a revolution Lars."

I'm curious to see what sort of revolution Naruto will lead.

Great story, I'm not sure if I could write it better myself, though, a guy can try.
Mr. Wax chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
I must say I'm quite impressed please do continue
chicogamer17 chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
the most epic story ever! Please continue!
Lit. Metalhead chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
I have to admit: This is a simply EPIC story. Fantastic job.