Reviews for Son of the Metal
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
When your manga hits stores where would I be able to get a copy?
chaos eternal chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
i wont more!1
Crais117 chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
your brutal legend stories are badass
Reclusive Dork chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
I think you should have someone adopt this story instead of completely discontinuing it.
VictimofYourOwnCreation chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Lovely reference to the Pick of Destiny, Manowar, Steppenwolf and the amazing world of Metal. Do you have any clue when we might be expecting a new installment? I'd love to read more of this. The amount of detail you manage to bring into the plot without turning it into a drawling mess is amazing. You have talent. Any minor spelling mishaps I've seen so far aren't worth mentioning, they don't stack up to the outstanding quality of this story. I believe the saying for that is 'turning a blind eye'.

The songs incorporated well with the appointed moments; another job well done.

As stated, I'm dying to find out where you're planning on taking this. Keep the Metal alive.

Signed,

VictimofYourOwnCreation
Cerberusx chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Damit. Now I need to buy this game now. Great work.
Naruto fan 99 chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
good luck with college what major are you planning to get
IronPhoenix chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
"What do you do with a bunch of kids who don't know how to do anything but bang their heads all day long?"

"You start a revolution Lars."

I'm curious to see what sort of revolution Naruto will lead.

Great story, I'm not sure if I could write it better myself, though, a guy can try.
Mr. Wax chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
I must say I'm quite impressed please do continue
chicogamer17 chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
the most epic story ever! Please continue!
Lit. Metalhead chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
I have to admit: This is a simply EPIC story. Fantastic job.
Mr.CrazySmilingCat chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
... Truely Epic and FUCKING METAL!, you have made my day just by reading this. I was wondering if maybe eddie might show up in the battle against orochi/diviculus and help out Naruto, or maybe naruto growing wings as well, aslo please dont tell me pinky is pairing with naruto... at least give him someone metal enough to keep up with him, maybe anko or tayuya since she uses music as well. Sasuke may be a good choice for drowning tears leader as it gives him streangth and insanity to "try" to get as strong as naruto.
Kainen-no-Kitsune chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
one more question also: where the Hells are the Drowning Doom?
Arcous chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
ENCORE ENCORE everywome press the follow button :3 come on ya know you want toooooo
A Girl Named Max chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
This chapter is my favorite by far because of your awesome description of the Guardian of Metal, my favorite character. I love how you kept so true to his slightly crazy but lovable character.