Reviews for Better Together
lorenalims chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
D: ): You stop the fic

Please finish this
Hollie Amelia chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
Awesome writing, keep going!

Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Darling Pretty chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
Sorry this took me forever and a day! My life has been busy, as you know. But I'm here now! That counts for something right?

THEY NEED TO NOT BE FRIENDS. Grrr... Although I GUESS I'm happy they're friends and not, say, enemies. I like that, I guess. But I want them together! Grrrrrr...

So this little freak out is brought to you by the fact that you are a great writer. And I am jealous. Very jealous.

I can't wait for more... become spontaneously better at updating!

I have to work out now, but update soon!
evilwoolgrill chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
I LOVE this! Please update SOON! Please...
deslil chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
hmmm now they are friends. how long is that gonna last? update soon...er!
iamkellylouise chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
Just what I needed to wake up to when I'm just a little bit (a lot) hungover! Aha :P

You should know by now that I love whatever you write! Xx
ad.caelos.volans chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
I have noticed that you have this terrible habit of starting some brilliant stories with so much potential and then not finishing them. Please update some soon. I love your portrayals of Alex and Addison. xx
Julie chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
I love it! you're great!

Please continu it, I want to know what will happened!
CountessRipper chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
I love this story too! I really liked the second half of this chapter because of Richard walking in on Alex and Addie. Haha, "My office, now!" haha! I loved it! Now I have one favor to ask of you and I expect you to complete it, UPDATE!

Lots of Love!

~Magenta-and-Riff
Judroozz chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
pleasepleaseplease update!

It's been way too long and I LOVE THIS STORY!
kate811 chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
Oh hello! It seems I have finally turned a corner and can back to reviewing! Don't think I forgot about these stories even though I'm a month and a half late in reviewing!

First on your author's note: I'm with you on the shamelessly reading fic after fic, you know this already. I feel guilty! I should be writing! You and Juli both spoiled me rotten with Addex stories this summer; I could not be happier!

I love the first two paragraphs of this: how Addison is so proud of Alex for growing and being nice to their patients, while Alex, in his head, knows the only reason he's acting the way he is, is because Addison's back. Typical Alex!

I love that Addison still goes to the skills lab to practice. Just because I totally know that when school starts, I'm totally going to be the chick in the sim lab at school practicing how to check stats on my days off. I love being a nerd with Addison!

OH MY GOODNESS THE KISS! You should know, if you don't already, that the vanilla latte "almost" (I say almost because like I'm pretty sure you've written about before: their lips definitely touched) kiss is my favorite Addex moment. So the fact that this was just like it makes me happy! Boo to Richard for his poor timing, but I'm excited for the lecture he's sure to give in the next chapter! (that's my subtle way of saying I hope the next chapter comes soon!)

- Kate, slowly but surely catching up on reviews :)
deslil chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
BUSTED! that must be pretty embarassing. haha. so what is the chief gonna do now. forbid them to see eachother. i don't remember the chief taking meredith and derek into his office for a good ole talking to. isn't that a little bit of a double standard but i guess since they are the golden couple and can do no wrong they get special treatment or something. wait nevermind he didn't do that with callie and george or cristina and burke. lol. i got a little crazy there and forgot about those ones i just freakin hate meredith and derek they annoy the fuck out of me. haha. anyways update soon!
amelialara chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
this was really a pleasure to read, more please ;D
Yammy1983 chapter 3 . 7/13/2010