Reviews for Project Wasteland
madagascarmaster chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
*shakes head chuckling*
madagascarmaster chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Aw, Don't worry, Terry, some days every one feels like that.
tranquilityofroses chapter 16 . 8/3/2012
I really liked this. At first I wasn't sure what to expect, but pretty soon I got caught up in the characters, their emotions, interactions, etc... I have yet to read a story of yours where the characters don't grab me. And - again, lol - I liked the interaction between Inferno and Waspinator. I also loved when Terrorsaur was jealous of the car! That was hilarious, not to mention seemingly realistic. Two other things I really liked that I can think of to mention: I liked Terrorsaurs' denial followed by slow realization that Waspinator means a lot to him, and I like how you chose to end it with wondering over weather the unhappy him in his photos is in the past - leaves things kind of open in...just a fitting way. And I think this is the longest review I've left...congrats? Lol. Seriously, great job.
surxi25 chapter 16 . 7/30/2012
Nice story. Waspinator is absolutely adorable in this, and it's always good to see more of Terrorsaur. I really like what you've done with your OC, she helps advancing the plot and is quite likeable.
I hope you return to this someday. Good work :)
Andrea Tiefling chapter 16 . 8/20/2011
Why so emo, Terry?

Mafia! It was all mafia!

On another note, I want to see what these pictures would look like if drawn. The imagery is so compelling. And I like self-portraits, they say a lot about the character.
Andrea Tiefling chapter 15 . 8/20/2011
I love the way you did this scene! I love the descriptions you used for Fern, for Terry and Nate's gestures. Everything was perfect and poignant and made me wibble.

Fiona is pretty cool. I'm not sure if I like her or not, but she's made herself a part of their story so she's good in my books.
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 15 . 7/22/2011
A voice inside my head wants to know how they became

A)human, and

B)if they will ever become TFs again.

I want to know the answer to Q B plz
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 12 . 7/22/2011
Ohhhh, I would hug you, but you would kill me *thinks "or Terrosar"
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 9 . 7/22/2011
Huuray!

Wazpinator: iz wierd ladyz gone?

Sari: Terrosaur just baught in some mulah!

Wazpinator: HUH?

Sari: Money

Wazpinator: Oh
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
Parinoid much Terrosaur?
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
Awww, so sweet! just because Im from TFA doesnt mean I automatically hate him
Andrea Tiefling chapter 14 . 6/23/2011
Aw, Inferno, who do you think you're fooling with that gruff facade? Waspy is your buddy, and that's that. And this was super cute!
Andrea Tiefling chapter 13 . 6/21/2011
It's not fair! every time I read this I get all wibbly and sad for Waspy! Damnit Terrorsaur just confess your love already and then give Waspy the sugar he needs.
kaiiju chapter 12 . 5/30/2011
I don't even watch or like beast wars at all, but this story might just inspire me to watch it. And also to troll every episode for more signs of this pairing. Nice job creating the dynamics between the characters, I like this story!
Andrea Tiefling chapter 12 . 5/27/2011
oooAAAWWW! WASPY! (sits down and hugs Waspy)

You mean author, making Waspy cry! As if he hasn't had it bad enough!

(whispers rebellious ideas in Waspy's ear)