Reviews for Split Soul
yukino89 chapter 6 . 7/29
I love it more pleas
FearTheElements chapter 6 . 4/21
Please please update I have read this story for the 6th time and again I ended up clapping my hands and squeeling in excitement
I can't wait for an update this story is amazing!
Please say you update this I know it's been almost 7 years but this story is amazing
SirenSongintheNight chapter 6 . 10/1/2016
Please update!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/29/2016
PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE THIS FIC
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Idiotic wizards... Tim Relddo Tom Riddle its so obvious of an Anagram Im suprised someone didnt recognize it right off the bat. I mean he could be called Mordle Dirt and still be an anagram yet be less obvious! XD Wonderful story though.
noxandnargles chapter 6 . 5/23/2016
Oh my gods, this was so amazing! Thank you for writing this, you're lovely.
MoonGoddess00 chapter 6 . 5/22/2016
Please update soon!
SakuraLuck chapter 6 . 7/20/2015
continue?
TheDemonLady chapter 6 . 6/9/2015
Please come back!
I seriously enjoy this story and I NEED to read more
LunarisDraconis chapter 6 . 3/15/2015
you cant stop it here no it was just getting awesome. Oh And the idea was one of the most unique things I've read in a harry potter fanfiction in a while so kudos to you
kajakubik87 chapter 6 . 2/26/2015
It's really interesting story. It's unfortunate that it's no longer continued.
angeleyes1984 chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
is this story finished or has been abandoned
misterymassacre chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
Loved, loved, loved, LOVED ! It was totally spectacular, fantastic, great, phenomenal, wonderful! Absolutely loved it! I had never read one fic that the author used this idea to divide the soul of Harry, and moreover, the division was his sly part and Griff part, right? I loved the idea! Please, you have to finish post ! Already read it twice just today and every time I read again I hope more appear a chapter! You left the post in 2010, certainly has readers around as crazy as me to the seventh chapter!
I'm waiting !

PS .: this was written with , and so it must have something spelled wrong !
Blake Riddle chapter 1 . 11/18/2014