Reviews for A Gift For Helen
Sage Q chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
love it so far can't wait to read more
BookwormAvey chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
Please update this story soon. It really is one of the best Helen/John stories I've read and believe me, I've read a lot.
Padme18 chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
Great chapter. I can't wait to see how this turns out.
melissaadams22 chapter 4 . 12/17/2009
Hey there,

This is a GREAT chapter. I think you're sight seeing the next to last episode of this season though, from what little I've gained John ends up in a cell in the shu with Helen at some point (Haunted is the name) but this is a GREAT story. :-) A wonderful early holiday gift for sure, nice work.

Melissa
Shykeiro chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
You're my third english autor... I've not understood all, but the main idea yes. I like really you idea of John wanted to make Helen happy. It's original and like I expected first, Helen don't agree with the idea of a clone.

Have a good day or evening
Padme18 chapter 3 . 12/11/2009
Great story. I can't wait to read the rest.
HAZMOT chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
I'm glad you're continuing the emotional state of Helen after Ashley's death. The one true gift for Helen would be to begin a new life with John, and possibly another child. If it could be done, certainly Helen would be the one to accomplish such a feat to change John back into what he was originally to her and her love. :D I sadly miss Ashley from the series, but you have come up with a wonderful solution.
samfan9 chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
I've never really been able to see Helen with John. Unfortunately, I still associate Helen with Sam and thus with Jack. But in your hands, the relationship is believeable. It's even tender and certainly poignant. Do continue posting. Thank you for writing.
melissaadams22 chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
Hey there,

WOW what a cliffhanger, will he go back or not? Of course Helen reached and was able to influence the real John, she always could but then again he could influence her as well. :-D

WONDERFUL work, more, more, more soon.

Melissa
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
I quite enjoy this story line. Though I must admit to it being the first story I have read with this pairing. Ilook forward to more.
squirtbug158 chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
Aw, that was sweet. In a dark, twisted kind of way, I guess. They must have really been in love (like Sam/Jack kind of love) to still care so much after more than 100 years! Hope they do cure him, though I'm sure there will be some twists, turns, and bizarre adventures along the way.
samfan9 chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
I can hear Helen's voice in the story. Kudos for nailing Helen beautifully. I have always been fond of Nikola and I like yours very much. I find the story most intriguing so far and I look forward to more.
darkjewelledassassin chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
This is an interesting concept. Looking forward to reading mroe in the next chapter.
squirtbug158 chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
Hm, intriguing! I'm glad she shut down the clone thing immediately. John would probably be boring without the "bad boy" thing going on. Plus, it just isn't right.

Hopefully Tesla can cure him...
Chocolate and Drama chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
Aw... shucks! I love Helen/John love stories! I'm glad you updated. It was good Nikola warned Helen.. it would be prudent to nip this thing in the bud, announce her undying love for John Druitt, and the two of them share a passionate, fiery kiss... Sorry.

Anyway, good story!