Reviews for Of Ferrets and Fans
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
That was awesome.
Ickarium chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Okay, that was funny as heck.

Again, good to see acknowledgement given to how badass Yuuno is, in his own way.
GilbertArthurandLukas39 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Haha, yes. The moral lesson of the fic is: DON'T underestimate Yuno Scrya. Ever. Or your mistake will come back to bite you hard.
Is it weird that while the majority of this fandom loves Nanofate, I actually like Yuunoha more? XD I see you probably do, too, since you have so many Yuunoha fics. I think you're a really good author, especially when it comes to this particular pairing.
Okay, I'm done. Continue being awesome, man!
Fangking2 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Oh this is so sweet.
Li Daisuke chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Hahaha! congrats it's a pretty funny fic, indeed the rookies must be carefull to take Yuuno lightly, so far nothing short of a Starlight Breaker has managed to break a barrier casted by him. Also he seems to be as nice and snarky as always, also i like to see how you keep Nanoha's reactions as ambiguous as possible, just like the canon xD
Stara-chi chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Awesome great story
ZeronosVega chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Once again, another funny and cute Yuuno/Nanoha story. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Mahou Mage chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Kyaa! It's so cute! An awesome Yunoha fic! It's funny and easy to read too!
FluxBlade chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
This was a humorous one-shot. I enjoyed how Nanoha's obliviousness to her student's emotions at Yuuno. I do like the fact you do remember that he was a powerful barrier caster.

Also had to laugh at the fact he had to remember to properly book time off, the joys of those that over work themselves.

Thanks for the great story.
iRenn-Jenn chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
LOL

I love Yuuno/Nanoha stories This one was hilarious and I bet my intelligent device that Nanoha has no problem breaking Yuuno's defense if she really wanted to xD
Sylmarien chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
yay! someone who doesn't write yuuno as a weakling bookworm! thankyou.
Alavon chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
You've once again done yourself, F91! Great work! XD
Yuuno fan chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Good story. I like this story. Yuuno is so cool. I want more yuuno to go yuuno.
RadiantBeam chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I can think clearly again!

Like I said on AS: Hilarious as hell. I like the touch of the students being named after French words for colors, and I liked just how easily Yuuno turned things around on them. The ending was hilarious in the best of ways!

And, also as I said on AS: I'm sure Nanoha has no problem piercing Yuuno's defenses in the bedroom. *shot*
Skyfall v2.0 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Haha, what can i say - both classic and amusing, i have always enjoyed gags like this, and the ending was particularly hilarious. Keep up the good work!