Reviews for What Could Have Been
Shirubagure chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
I enjoyed this what if story. it was very great!
Assassin Central chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
That was so sadly sweet. I think im going to cry...
Puppytime :3
violettruth chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
love this one...
XD chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
Awesome.
Arceus the Creator chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
I like the way you ended it.
Arceus the Creator chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
cliffhanger, that was evil. if this story wasn't complete I'd be a little angry.
Arceus the Creator chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
this one's different, but interesting.
Leo de Cielo chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
wow just wow, an amazing story that almost sent me to tears, keep up the great job, can't wait what you will have next.
yamajoANT chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
ahh! loved this. the bittersweet taste at the continue writing more~
JenEvan chapter 5 . 1/27/2010
I was close to tears when I finally reached the last paragraph of the last chapter.

It was the sweetest, warmest, yet also the saddest; like strong green tea-warm at first sip, with a bitter taste, but leaves a mild, sweet aftertaste.
the-other-em chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
ah! Oh no! What's going to happen!

Well I read all of your chapters and decided to review them all here. They are amazing! And your story is a really good idea to! Original, funny, witty, with a special touch that is just so... allen. I really like where this is going and I hope that you'll update soon!

Oh and in the 3rd and 4th chapter you seem to repeat the fact that Allen feels that he would do anything for Mana a lot. It's almost word for word. I mean we get that he feels indepted towards his father, but when you put it in there twice in a row then it just seems a tad bit angsty.

Anyway i loved it and i cant wait to read more!

Lee
PeanutAngel chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
Agh, I found this end just now, so sorry for the slightly late review! DX That was a great ending though and I'm glad it didn't end in total tragedy. I've never had a dream where someone tells me to wake up or I'm in a different universe than what could have been, but this dream of Allen's was great. So the entire point of the dream was to remind Allen of his vow and what could have happened if fate hadn't worked the way it did, eh? I like that. Subtly different. I like how original your ideas are. They make everything you write a new adventure that helps me with my own ideas. Great job!

Keep doing what ya love!

-PeanutAngel
Kuraun Kuraun chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
This was a wonderful read. You do a great job with stories pertaining to Allen and Mana. I hope to see more of these from you in the future.
Kuraun Kuraun chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
Nice work. I'm going to read your next chapter right now!
Aki no hikari chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
I loved it, though it seemed kinda short. Anyways good job at it