Reviews for ShortS
Gundam Kaiser chapter 9 . 2/10
Pfft... some of the best dark humor I've seen in a while.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 7 . 2/10
If I hadn't already fav'd the fic, then here's the perfect excuse for me to do so.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 11 . 2/10
Oh my, this is... this is just freaking amazing.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 4 . 2/10
Love it.
JudgmentOfTheDream chapter 45 . 5/31/2014
I didn't get the reference so I looked up The Enigma of Amigara Fault.
I stopped reading when they discovered the "not human-shaped holes" on the other side of the mountain.
My first reation was "WTF Japan?"
And then I went "WTF YUUNO HOW ABOUT NO I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU OR THE AUTHOR SAY, HOW ABOUT NO?!"
Thank you, F91, you stole this week's sleep from me. nbhvihbksjgrs q.q
GilbertArthurandLukas39 chapter 37 . 6/3/2013
The minute Chrono gets out Durandal, you /know/ someone is going to have their ass kicked...or frozen. Whatever.
Well, at least Yuuno will be able to defend himself just fine XD
Ragnarok chapter 31 . 1/27/2013
How much of what Nanoha said is true? EVERYTHING. Yuuno is a sex GOD.
aoikiriya chapter 42 . 11/10/2012
*Tears*
It finally happened.
ShadowFreddyRaven chapter 45 . 11/9/2012
este ultimo no lo entendi, tendra secuela?
jgkitarel chapter 15 . 11/8/2012
To be honest, it's better we don't know who Signum's husband is. As you mentioned, it could be anyone.

This was very well done and the fact that the two died within hours of each other, such is the strength of love.
jgkitarel chapter 35 . 11/4/2012
*snort*

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

This actually brings back memories of the list of things the TSAB is no longer allowed to do. The relationship between Lindy and Yuuno with Chrono's furious responses was an awesome running gag.

Well, now we know how it started. XD
jgkitarel chapter 31 . 11/4/2012
How much of what those two were saying was true?

Not as much as Fate thinks, but enough of it was. XD
jgkitarel chapter 21 . 11/4/2012
To be honest, there are reasons the creators are cagey on the relationship between Nanoha and Fate. Well, aside from the fact that they may just enjoy trolling us all.

Honestly, I can see Nanoha pairing with her, Yuuno, or both. She's the type of character who is capable of loving people. Then again, romance may not be something she has even considered. Love comes in many flavors, after all, not just romance.
ZeroXSEED chapter 45 . 11/3/2012
Haha you devil, of all things, why Junji Ito? Though, I'm not complaining, Yuuno's motive is fueled by curiosity. Curiosity Kill the cat, but Ferret is not immune either. :D
Shadow Crystal Mage chapter 44 . 10/31/2012