Reviews for ShortS
JudgmentOfTheDream chapter 45 . 5/31/2014
I didn't get the reference so I looked up The Enigma of Amigara Fault.
I stopped reading when they discovered the "not human-shaped holes" on the other side of the mountain.
My first reation was "WTF Japan?"
Thank you, F91, you stole this week's sleep from me. nbhvihbksjgrs q.q
GilbertArthurandLukas39 chapter 37 . 6/3/2013
The minute Chrono gets out Durandal, you /know/ someone is going to have their ass kicked...or frozen. Whatever.
Well, at least Yuuno will be able to defend himself just fine XD
Ragnarok chapter 31 . 1/27/2013
How much of what Nanoha said is true? EVERYTHING. Yuuno is a sex GOD.
aoikiriya chapter 42 . 11/10/2012
It finally happened.
ShadowFreddyRaven chapter 45 . 11/9/2012
este ultimo no lo entendi, tendra secuela?
jgkitarel chapter 15 . 11/8/2012
To be honest, it's better we don't know who Signum's husband is. As you mentioned, it could be anyone.

This was very well done and the fact that the two died within hours of each other, such is the strength of love.
jgkitarel chapter 35 . 11/4/2012

This actually brings back memories of the list of things the TSAB is no longer allowed to do. The relationship between Lindy and Yuuno with Chrono's furious responses was an awesome running gag.

Well, now we know how it started. XD
jgkitarel chapter 31 . 11/4/2012
How much of what those two were saying was true?

Not as much as Fate thinks, but enough of it was. XD
jgkitarel chapter 21 . 11/4/2012
To be honest, there are reasons the creators are cagey on the relationship between Nanoha and Fate. Well, aside from the fact that they may just enjoy trolling us all.

Honestly, I can see Nanoha pairing with her, Yuuno, or both. She's the type of character who is capable of loving people. Then again, romance may not be something she has even considered. Love comes in many flavors, after all, not just romance.
ZeroXSEED chapter 45 . 11/3/2012
Haha you devil, of all things, why Junji Ito? Though, I'm not complaining, Yuuno's motive is fueled by curiosity. Curiosity Kill the cat, but Ferret is not immune either. :D
Shadow Crystal Mage chapter 44 . 10/31/2012
Corpse Party.

You evil, EVIL PERSON!
Grunt chapter 43 . 10/30/2012
The fun thing is that we don't need NanoFate legion of western fans shouting it should not happen, cause they mean nothing, the same as western Yuuno fans, for the Japanese, since they don't buy anything anyway.
We just need the writer and owners of Nanoha franchise for it, that it will never happen in canon, for both groups of idiotic western Nanoha fandoms.
Since the canon will never have any heterosexual relationship for Nanoha or Fate, and the yuri subtext of playing family too will never be turned into canon.
A bunch of western fanfic delusion writers from both sides can simply boil in their own sauce as much as I care.
And the fic itself?
The only fics I enjoy here in western fandom are the ones which happen in Nanoha universe and don't change the dynamics set by original writer, but they are really rare to read here, maybe only one Moczo and few others authors don't pollute their stories with idiotic shipping, hetero or yuri, but indeed take the characters and try to expand the story using them like it should.
It's like someone would write a Bond movie fic and made him gay in the fanfic...
Not cool. Authors like this or all these teenage girls logic yuri NanoFate ones are the cancer.
Shakuras chapter 43 . 10/30/2012
( In before the nanofate legion of troll come shouting after how the YuuFate is not supposed to happen p )

Nice short, nice to see you back.
Ignore the troll and go on, Yuuno need some love _
Aires Drake chapter 15 . 10/29/2012
For some reason, I always think of Sean Connery being Signum's husband when I read this chapter. I don't know WHY, but it makes perfect sense in a completely nonsensical manner!
ColinatorGX chapter 42 . 8/17/2011
This story is most definitely favored by the Pantheon of AWESOME.