Reviews for Der Riese
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
The Characters Did Not Die There In BO...'
SuperRetroGamer chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Nevermind, I watched the trailer again and I saw him die (well, technically all of them) but my question for Treyarch is... if they all died, who threw the monkey bomb at the end of te trailer?...
RetroGamer chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Awesome! The Der Reise trailer with an extended ending. I've seen the trailer numerous times, but never saw how Dempsey died... did you add that or should I try to look harder..?
Nic Coay chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Not bad. Your characters were spot on and really interesting, especially Richtofen and Dempsey. You do these four well. I didn't really like the ending (yeah, I know you die every time you play, but that doesn't mean I have to like that fact! ) Heh.) But if they all had to die, at least Richtofen survived the longest. That crazy Doc's definitely my fav. Good story.
tankdempseyrox chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Oo that's great! Sad about them dying, but I like how you ended it with that question...
The Silent Orator chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Nice story..but why are you calling a magazine a cartrige? lol
Yongjin chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
U based this on the der reise trailer right?
Solidsnake2234 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Lol Dempsey had a Brothers in arms moment. The moment being when Legget gets killed at Hill 30 he said something like dempsey did. " You want me? Fucking take me! Take me!
Amored Hippo chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I enjoyed reading this story because i have the game and love it MAKE A STORY ABOUT SHUN NO NUMA! WOOT
ME3CH chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
One word can be used to discride this: