Reviews for One of Us
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Very nice! I enjoyed this story.
Last.one.02 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Awww... sweet, painful and true... Like it.
jmarrero16 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
cotinue please
Mrs. Elizabeth Gibbs chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Aw. This was so good. Leaving it opened was perfect, but I do wish I could find out how the phone call goes. :] I love ABBA, and this song is perfect. great job :]
Tides of Gray chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
This story is so sweet. It made me go 'aw' at the end. I loved it heaps.
unique.and.proud chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Don't throw the ABBA tape out. I love ABBA, sad I know but nevermind. I really liked this one, loved how you ended too.
babygurl0506 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
continue? please?
TomorrowNeverCame chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Aw. Now I'm gonna drive my self crazy about what happens after that. Still, I think leaving it open-ended was the best way to stop.
sticklet35 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
MORE please!
Dr. Pepper Geek chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
i vote for a part two of this!
NickyK chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Very well done and very appropriate! I liked this a lot.

Will there be more? This was probably a oneshot, huh? The good ones always seem to leave you wanted more! Which I do, of course...want more, that is!

Great job!
alix33 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
"One of these days, I'm going to throw the ABBA tape out of my car." - Until I finally get around to taking my satellite TV decoder to be fixed, I'm the same way with the ABBA DVD currently in my DVD player, but for me it is no hardship: I have been an ABBA fan since I was eight!

And you know, I DID think - listening to this song on the DVD over the weekend - this song would make a cute, though desperately sad (as the video for that song is) Jibbs or McAbby songfic (even though I loathe songfics with every fibre of my being).

As I said, cute, though desperately sad.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
i think this was in the show mamma mia, though it's not on the soundtrack... fantastic job, though i wonder how that phone call played out?
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 1 . 11/8/2009

She called him.

Great birthday gift!

From A Fanfiction Angel
MatteaAM chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
aw...I so want to see (well, read, actually)what happens next.

*puppyeyes*