Reviews for Will Murder For Treats
I wonder what would happen if the akatsuki were all tied up except for tobi
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Hahhaha! Lol Itachi ! That was just mean!
Dark Fairytales and Snow Fish chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Oh Jashin - That was adorable! Great job, by the way!
KitsuneQueen chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
lol this is a cute story
GGMK chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Well, I guess in the end Kisame won.

Weeeell...maybe not, since the other members got mad at him.

I like eating cold pop-tarts though. Hidan should just eat it anyway.
carrotei chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Cute and funny. 10 stars.
pyrodeactivatedzia chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Hey! This review is split between my sister and I since we are reading it on the same computer.

Pyro:

This was great! I agree with my sister, I don't know where you get the idea from, but it was precious! My favorite part was Itachi's solution, which is exactly what I would have done. I love how you managed to make a crack fic and still maintain such a high level of writing.

Great job!

-Pyro

The Laughing Phoenix:

Seriously excellently cracktastic. I don't know where you got the idea from, but it was hilarious. On top of the hilarity factor, it was also very well-written, which is almost more important. Favorite lines: "You're blaming me for your inability to share?" and "I'm not sharing it with that heathen."

-Phoenix
Kurotsuki-Tenchi chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Black Dragon41

Shame on Kakuzu! He could of used just a little of your money to go and buy a few more donuts, but he just has to be too damn greedy!

XD LOL! If i was in Hidan's situation, and there was just one Krispy Kream dount left, i would so kill for it! Love Krispy Kreamz! As for the Dunkin Donuts, they'er good, but not good enough to kill for. Anyways, great job on the fic. ;D
Hikuro Yasei chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
i KNEW Itachi was going to do that, I just knew it xD I also thought maybe Tobi would do something weird or Pein would go take it.
Akatsuki210 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Haha, I love Itachi just taking the last donut and walking away.
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
lmao NL! That was really funny. But...Aren't there two pop-tarts in a pack? Funny, that really made my day a bit brighter lol

Mind if I do a oneshot based on this?

DDEC - DFC
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Ahh, that was great. I envy your talent for writing funny little things like this. xD

Hilarious. Kisame and Hidan staring each other down over the last remaining doughnut, and then Itachi stealing it!

Loved the poptart bit; the image of Kisame cutting the power like that made me laugh out loud.

Awesome work!
Brotmesseresser chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Haha :D This was really god! And so funny :D
Sonar chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Evil and priceless!
katneko chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I loved it! I really did, it was so funny and I think Itachi's solution to the problem was hilarious and very much Itachish I can only imagine those two expression when Itachi left the room. Great one shot, short, simple and oh so funny!