Reviews for Chuck vs Dunder Mifflin
fAteD lOvE chapter 9 . 1/17/2010
Glad to see you finished another fic successfully although I won't be getting any more updates from this one :)

Great ride as usual! And I like this chapter written from Casey's perspective actually.
DLK chapter 9 . 1/15/2010
I think I might have missed reviewing a few chapters, but I'll go with the shotgun approach here. This was a great story. It had comedy, it had romance and it had a little action. Great combinations, all. I quite liked the interaction between the Chuck characters and the Office characters. Pam/Jim and Chuck/Sarah make a very interesting group. They could definitely play off of each other. Anyway, awesome last chapter. I liked how Charah stayed a step ahead of the government and that old Sugar Bear had his moment of being able to share the happiness with the duo. Awesome. I also like how this fit so nicely with the sequel. Great job.

DK
jagged1 chapter 9 . 1/13/2010
Hi T3,

I was expecting just a simple wrap-up of the story with them on the run, but you gave us so much more! The wedding was a (pleasant!) surprise, and I love how Casey followed that trail, exactly as they expected him to, and solved the riddle. (A nod to the pilot, I am sure).

I also loved how Chuck outlined the next steps and Casey's decision to support them by covering up what he really knew (which I think he would do for them). Anyway, now it makes me want to go back and read FBI all over again to tie the two together. Great work, I'll be looking for those next stories...Thanks!
Caroline chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I liked this. It was well-written, clever, and unique. I applaud your efforts
gg123 chapter 9 . 1/9/2010
good work
wassupchuck chapter 9 . 1/9/2010
I thank you for a great story, I hope to see more of your stories soon. thanks for sharing.
jinxed97 chapter 9 . 1/9/2010
Well, you know I'm a big fan...and that was a great ending. Can't wait to see more of your stories...
Extreme Stratusfaction chapter 9 . 1/9/2010
i never would have been able to come up with all that misdirection. great job. maybe next time more sarah/chuck scenes? looking forward to next update
zipfe chapter 9 . 1/9/2010
great story, I love it.

looking forward to more from your pen ;)
fullhans1 chapter 9 . 1/9/2010
Good ending for a good story.
jagged1 chapter 8 . 1/7/2010
Probably one of the most unique proposals in the history of mankind, but of course it makes perfect sense! :)

And, I like how Sarah recognized that he figured out what to do, not the Intersect "...Just you, Chuck."

I was wondering briefly if she was going to let Casey in on the plan, but that would be too risky.

This line from Jim was extremely sweet! “It’s nothing compared to what I’ll still have.”

Anyway, well done! (again)
jinxed97 chapter 8 . 1/5/2010
Wow, great chapter...all sorts of loose ends tied up, any plans for the sequel to Mars and the FBI? Looking forward to more...
fullhans1 chapter 8 . 1/5/2010
Nice story.
zipfe chapter 8 . 1/5/2010
great chapter, thanks for the update

looking forward to more