Reviews for Chuck vs Dunder Mifflin
NickyR chapter 8 . 1/4/2010
Thats a proposal if I ever heard of one, great chapter! I look forward to seeing what this duo can do take down the ring!
jinxed97 chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
Really great job with the story. Love how Pam is sticking up for her Jim, and willing to do what is right...looking forward to more.
NickyR chapter 7 . 12/26/2009
I knew things were going to get interesting but damn I didnt expect pam to go with sarah! I am glad that chuck switched watches w/ jim, so dang smart! I was thankful that they found jim, but I can only imagine how much torture chuck is going through right now, will they get there in time, that is the question. Have to say that I loved the ending, imposing figure, made me think of colt, and then I think about the chuck vs the first date w/ sarah and him in the small restaurant and it brings a big smile to my face.
jagged1 chapter 7 . 12/26/2009
I like how Pam really stood up to the challenge, especially after Sarah was incapacitated. Great job with the characterizations - is that Casey coming to the rescue now? :)

Thanks!
zipfe chapter 7 . 12/23/2009
great chapter, thanks for the update.

looking forward to more
tshdow chapter 7 . 12/22/2009
nice chapter, now stop keeping me waiting! Thanks.
gg123 chapter 7 . 12/22/2009
good work
IllusionedDreamer chapter 7 . 12/22/2009
I am officially in love with every word you write! (Okay, that sounds creepy - but you get the idea. :])

Keep up the awesome writing.
northsnap chapter 7 . 12/22/2009
I laughed a little too much at the "They have guns." "That's a huge help" line.

Tall, imposing figure? It's gotta be Casey or Colt. Thanks for updating!
tinhorn chapter 7 . 12/22/2009
I'll be shocked if the "tall figure" isn't Casey, but still, must you extend the suspense this way? What cruelty! :P
sgafan360 chapter 7 . 12/22/2009
OMG I'm so sorry I never got back to you on this. I meant to, but I just got swamped with the snow and then work I had to make up.

I thought it was great, understood it all perfectly and can't wait to see the next chapter. I'm guessing Chuck's escaped? Poor Sarah though, loved the line about the cars.
DLK chapter 6 . 12/19/2009
I was wondering how things were going to turn slightly dark and lead into what we knows happens in the future. This was a great stepping stone in that process. An entertaining chapter that gave us a clearer glimpse into the thought process of the General and the US government, along with Casey's torn loyalty and Sarah's love of Bartowski. Definitely an enjoyable chapter. Thanks for the update.

DK
jagged1 chapter 6 . 12/19/2009
Fulcrum vs. two PO'ed women out to save the men they love...? Hmm, I don't like Fulcrum's chances! :)

Oh, this will be fun...

Thanks!
jinxed97 chapter 6 . 12/16/2009
Great chapter...I like how Chuck manages to at least hold them off and how Sarah threatens Casey.
Ornel chapter 6 . 12/15/2009
I really enjoy your story! Seriously it's great as much as was Sarah vs the FBI! Look forward the next chapter! ;)
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »