Reviews for Chuck vs Dunder Mifflin
TJtrack99 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Sweet! I dig the setup coming out of last season. And of course the Charah goodness you've created. Chuck The Office - should be awesome!
princessdeleon chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I'd love to beta for you! i know both chuck and the office like the back of my hand
blue chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
On a purely technical note, I think you can get the fic updated in both the Chuck and Office categories at the same time if you list it as a crossover. Unless the alternate-updating thing is a deliberate strategy on your part, in which case I'm an idiot.

But to get back to the actual story...well, my main response is HEE. I mean, the thought of Dwight's general paranoia interacting with this crew alone is too funny.
NickyR chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Hmm very interesting, prequel huh, I cant wait. I just got into office a year ago, and have finally caught up :) I love chuck so this will be an interesting journey, I cant wait to make it :)
augmarenne chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Nice to see a new story move off in a different location. Can't wait to see how you develop this out. More please!
northsnap chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I'm loving the story so far. I especially loved Chuck's comment of being an accomplished gymnast for all of three minutes.

I'd like to read Ellie's reaction towards Chuck's secret, too.

Anyways, I can't wait to see how this crossover goes. Thanks for posting!
zipfe chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
nice start, thanks for sharing
KathGrangerPotter chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
WOW, Chuck and the Office? I love them both so much! I'm really glad that you decide to write this crossover. Oh, I can't wait for Casey to meet Dwight :)

Well, I'm very familiar with both tv series, but I'm not sure I'd be a good beta, since I'm english is not my 1st language. Anyway, if you need anything, I'll be glad to help!

Cheers*
dchawk chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Nice chapter. I think the chapter with Ellie & Devon would be interesting, especially how Sarah talked her off the ledge. Casey's reaction to how Chuck picked was a classic. I probably would have picked for climate or interesting sites, but when all things are even, what the heck.
sgafan360 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Yay! I love both shows, actually watching The Office right now, lol.

Interesting start, can't wait to see what happens. What about Erin though? Is she just going to disappear?

I'd beta, but I for one didn't see any errors so I doubt I'd help much, and two I'm way to busy right now.

Any idea of how long this one will be? I'm already kinda planning on adding it to my favorites just based on the premise...
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7