Reviews for Broken Toy Soldier
Jason2014 chapter 1 . 4/11
amazing story!
eddiehead chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
for some reason this seems perfect to each and every character... even snake! forgive me but I skipped over this fic the first few times and after reading it I really don't know why... I can only apologise for that because this was brilliant, endearing, sweet and definitely captures Sunny's incredible will and spirit
Lanydx chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Aw so cute.
Marioninja1 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I love it.
simplyxjocy8 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I think this story was so cute good job
ZetaAdele chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Awn What a cute story! I love it!It was very well written and very Christmasy as well owo ! I almost cried at the end it was just that sweet! Wonderful Job! I hope to see more MGS fanfiction from you!

Merry Christmas,

Zeta
WindyWildWolf chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Lovely work, this was so sweet :) and sad, too, but remarkably sweet. I'm glad I read this, you did a fantastic job. I also love the post MGS4 fics, I've written one of two, even though I haven't actually played the game XD

Excellent work! :)
GamerBlake90 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Wow, is it almost Christmas already? ...where the heck is the time flying?

(chuckles) Sorry, had to say that.

As for this one-shot, I very much enjoyed it. I could go ahead and tell you all about how I loved the interaction between Sunny and Snake, but having seen it already and reviewed your Sorry, Angel trilogy myself, I think what I'd have to say would be a repeat of what I said in the reviews to your trilogy. Suffice to say, it was very well done, and quite touching.

And yup...Snake saying that he owned that sled already definitely sounds like something he would do. Very realistic characterization there.

Great work on this one-shot, and have a great Christmas! ...when it rolls around after Thanksgiving, that is, but hopefully you know what I mean. (looks sheepish for a moment before composing himself)

Can't wait to see more of your works soon, Andi!
THEJOY69 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I really like how you show the relation between Sunny and Dave

and the fact that you made him like a normal human, not a soldier.

i loved it! well done !

(comment from France)
Daitsuke-kun chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I liked this story so much, Sunny is a sweetheart and Snake shows his soft side Great work, I'm faving it)
Writer43 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Okay, I loved this! Especially Snake's speech at the end about his dog tags and what they meant etc. Lovely!
Soldier's Shadow chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
This story definitely got me into the holiday spirit Andi. I enjoyed every part of this fic, from beginning to end. My favorite part was when Hal told the story about how he got Snake a sled only for him to say he had it already. That sounds so much like him.

Fav'd.